Calgary "Nice" Car Rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary "Nice" Car Rental

I'm looking to rent two nice cars for my Wedding (ie: H2's, 300c's, etc). Anyone know of any places other than Budget, National, etc.... that would rent nice cars?

Or perhaps a silver horsey might be nice too.....
    Last edited by liquid; 11-11-2005, 11:48 AM.
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Re: Calgary "Nice" Car Rental

Originally posted by liquid
    I'm looking to rent two nice cars for my Wedding (ie: H2's, 300c's, etc). Anyone know of any places other than Budget, National, etc.... that would rent nice cars?

Or perhaps a silver horsey might be nice too.....
    Did you try the dealer? Some will do rentals.
    Jeff
    Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
    Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Comment

My friends wife rented him an H2 for his B-Day.. I can't remember where from (Ill ask)... but I know it was from one of the major rental companies.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
        My friends wife rented him an H2 for his B-Day.. I can't remember where from (Ill ask)... but I know it was from one of the major rental companies.
        I rented a 300c for my high school grad and it cost me like 54 bux...but i got all the covrage and what not in case something happened so it came out to like 100 bux for a day. I cant rmr what company it was...hmm but i can find out if you want me to.

Also, If you want exotic cars...check out zrauto.com they rent out ferraris and they are calgary based.
        Last edited by Compton; 11-12-2005, 07:08 PM.
        Originally posted by RedMile
        Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
        Originally posted by Smarty39
        haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

Hertz has kind of a luxury rental line. They rent escalades, Navigators, Lincolns (a couple models, pretty sure they have an LS), Jag s-types and Volvo s-80's (or 60's I can't remember).

I rented from them for my wedding. There is usually only one location per city that has the cars though (I think the Calgary one is downtown), and you usually have to book ahead because they usually only have a couple of each model.
          Last edited by Tuna; 11-13-2005, 01:02 PM.
          Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
            Hertz has kind of a luxury rental line. They rent escalades, Navigators, Lincolns (a couple models, pretty sure they have an LS), Jag s-types and Volvo s-80's (or 60's I can't remember).

I rented from them for my wedding. There is usually only one location per city that has the cars though (I think the Calgary one is downtown), and you usually have to book ahead because they usually only have a couple of each model.
            Awesome Jason, thanks.
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Working...
            X