Need a LCD for my laptop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a LCD for my laptop.

Need a 15inch sharp LCD for my Toshiba Satellite 2450. Used is better than new.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Need a LCD for my laptop.

Wanna pull me a part number of the LCD or give me the model number off the bottom of the laptop Dave and I will dig in my pile of goodies for ya.

-Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Davetronz
      Wanna pull me a part number of the LCD or give me the model number off the bottom of the laptop Dave and I will dig in my pile of goodies for ya.

-Dave
      Slick! I have already pulled the screen. The number on the back is LQ150X1LHC3. I did some research and these other numbers are also compatible. LTN150X6-L01, N150X2-L01, LG LP150x06 or LQ150X1LHC3. These are the Toshiba part numbers compatible. P000379090 P000367870 P000367860 P000367850 P000367840 P000383670

My model number is PS245C-023DYP

Thanks Dave! You da man!

Dave.
      Last edited by VAG_Tech; 11-05-2005, 09:54 AM. Reason: adding model number

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

I will look into this today Dave once I wake up...
        You have made my life a lot easier with the PN's

Comment

Hope you have one! Life will be easier than having to haul out my monitor to everytime I want to do something on my laptop!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Still on the hunt for an LCD. Can anyone hook a brother up? Thanks to Tronz for his time and efforts.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
            X