funny rant..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny rant..

k i had to work for a bit today and coming home i had to get gas and i was up by COP on 16th so i got gas and just as i'm leaving to hit the highway W.. there is a red ferrari with right in front of me!!! dunno the model but like probably max 2 years old.. gorgeous car.. well no traffic is coming and i'm like ooohhhhh boyy! this car is about to get up to like 250 so i juice up to the corner to catch the car merging and well.. the person driving it merges into absolutely no traffic whatsoever doing 60!!!!!!!!!! i get behind the car and pass it like WTF.. and look over and this asian woman who was like 60-70 is driving the car.. so my rant is as follows

DON"T FARKING BUY A CAR YOUR NOT GOING TO DRIVE!! you know what i mean by drive

dont' spend you freaking money on something that you obviously don't deserve to be behind the wheel of

if your a theif going slow in a stolen car isn't the best bet

Re: funny rant..

Hahahaha who is to say what that old lady deserves to ride in?

I have more of a problem with kids whos parents buy them expensive sports cars (for their first car too). Maybe I am just jealous
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

haha what i mean by that kris is if your 60 and obviously dont' want to go vrrooom vroom.. and want to spend 150+ on a car.. get a 5 series, 7 series, a8, jag, merc anything that is luxury.

Comment

What if it was her rich son's car and she had to drive it somewhere and was worried about damaging it? Could explain why she was hesitant to 'drive' it.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

lol true true guys.. it just bugged me i didn't get to see the car perform

my bro was with me and guessed that chris.. i honestly bet it was because she took a corner doing like 20 under the rated.

Comment

Her rich son should send her to Skip Barber's racing school.
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Wait....So all Ferrari owners need to "drive it like you stole it"?
              Or they dont deserve to Drive it?

Thats like saying
              "Jettas are for women"
              or
              "Jettas are for fags"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                What if it was her rich son's car and she had to drive it somewhere and was worried about damaging it? Could explain why she was hesitant to 'drive' it.
                Hahaha, "can I take your car son? We need milk and the Taurus is running funny"...."Sure Mom just don't rev it over 8000 and careful on the ramps it likes to break loose"
                Jay

Comment

Originally posted by jazzgtivr6
                  Wait....So all Ferrari owners need to "drive it like you stole it"?
                  Or they dont deserve to Drive it?
                  Yes, I think you've got it!!

the point is, why spend the cake on a performance car if you arent going to let it perform?!
                  Last edited by James; 10-24-2005, 11:02 AM. Reason: suXors @ qu0tzors
                  REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                  -james

Comment

Maybe she had gotten a huge speeding ticket earlier in the day and was driving cautiously, or was just scared by Ryan's crazy Jetta???

Reminds me of a story a few years back when I was driving on 22X when a Red Diablo came on from McKenzie Lake, so I sped up to keep pace and make him merge behind me but of course he floored the beast and got well in front of me, but was nice to hear the V12 roar!
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

It is obvious......she is just missing the "driving gene" in her DNA.

Comment

This must be the ultimate NewVeeDub Club advice on how to drive a Ferrari and Asian (or any) woman shouldn’t be in one because ‘you’ said was Too Nice for her. Obviously the original poster had already given her a good look.

It is quite hard to believe the comments coming out from a moderator’s keystrokes. No respect on women? No respect with what they can get for herself and probably a gold-digger? I am sure one thing that she gets it but you don’t. The Ferrari can get the driver killed easy. What’s wrong of being driving defensively? If your car have enough power then just pass her, unless your dub isn’t fast enough.

Oh ya, according to my superior there are women working at the company oilrigs at Fort McMurry. So they can dig some oil out and work the men’s job.

Okay, things do not have justice. People with cheap cars go faster then your speed you call them speeding. People with expensive cars drive slower you call them id10t or don’t know how. People who can’t afford one nice piece machine automatically become a race-car driving instructor on the keyboard. It is funny or better put is kind of embarrassing?

I guess people should stop being jealous of what other people get or have. You can always work harder or sell your house to get a dream Ferrari, right? I’m from Asia and saw different gorgeous people driving nice cars everywhere. How many hate you can give out to people? Man, come on. Calgary isn’t the center of the universe. Do more traveling and open up your eyes.

Can I call this a jealous road rage?

One fun post.

Comment

^^^
                          Last edited by Mr. Burns; 10-24-2005, 09:39 PM.

Present
                          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                          2003 VW Jetta GLI
                          1992 VW Jetta GL
                          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by jazzgtivr6
                            Thats like saying
                            "Jettas are for women"
                            or
                            "Jettas are for fags"
                            i say that all the time because its true.
                            Simon

Comment

only sometimes..
                              Last edited by R_Ethug; 10-24-2005, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X