Stereo Installers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo Installers?

Anyone feel like helping me out to get my amp and sub hooked up and running? I havnt done it very much before and can't figure out what im doing wrong to not get power to the amp. Might be the amp itself but i dont think so cause it worked before i took it out.

Any help would be great.

Thx
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Re: Stereo Installers?

brent can probably help you if he's not busy i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      brent can probably help you if he's not busy i dunno
      So busy it is not even funny, I even had to turn him down If you can wait till next weekend I will try to pencil you in. Should hopefuly have the garage cleaned up a bit by then too.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

ya no problem Brent....if i cant get it working in the next few weeks maybe timing will be better
        Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

My aprentice's brother works for Future Shop doing stereo installs. I can ask him if you like. He did awesome work on the Monster VR6 Turbo Cab.
          Last edited by VAG_Tech; 10-23-2005, 10:26 PM.
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
          X