Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mod ever hahahahaha

http://www.shoplaser.com/
    Last edited by TDi_Steve; 10-13-2005, 08:18 AM.
    Steve
    2002 Golf TDi
    Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Re: Best mod ever hahahahaha

yea i saw that on vortex the other day.. i'm really tempted to try 2 out on my setup and see how that works.. .. whoooo whooooooo

Comment

haha, more ricer garbage.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Maybe that would make my Smart faster!!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Oh man, I need me one of these for my diesel.. You know the truck I have that is painted with house paint..

I'm trying to find some 6 bolt 'mags' too.

Originally posted by TDi_Steve

Comment

Re: Best mode ever hahahahaha

hahahaha!!! Did anyone read it?! They're actually saying it will improve hesitation on fuel injected cars!

The SPINNER EXHAUST TIP adds a spinner to the end of a car’s exhaust pipe. The spinner will rotate in the exhaust stream. At high engine speeds the spring-loaded spinner is also pushed out of the exhaust tip, giving a visual indication of the revving engine. For a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases.
            Jay

Comment

who cares what the hell way the gases are pumped out of the exhaust, its still pollution, being uniformly distributed will do what?? LOL
              2002 VW Golf GT TDI
              2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

WOW that is the stupidest thing I have seen since the west coast choppers spinning plastic hub caps from wallmart!!

Comment

Originally posted by bart
                  who cares what the hell way the gases are pumped out of the exhaust, its still pollution, being uniformly distributed will do what?? LOL
                  haha, I wonder how your uniformly distributed particles would look?
                  Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                    Maybe that would make my Smart faster!!
                    I see no reason why it woudln't!
                    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                    -james

Comment

It's all about making money.
                      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
                      X