poor diesel owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor diesel owners

i'm sure most of you TDI'ers are used to seeing our gas price rants well today driving home i noticed on 16th that diesel was 101.9!!!! and gas is 105.9 so umm yea WTF is with that..

Re: poor diesel owners

Not my diesel bubba! The stuff in my truck ain't even half that.

Giggidy Giggidy.

Originally posted by Ryan
    i'm sure most of you TDI'ers are used to seeing our gas price rants well today driving home i noticed on 16th that diesel was 101.9!!!! and gas is 105.9 so umm yea WTF is with that..

Comment

regardless, they still burn about 60% of what we do, so its still cheaper!
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Yeah I actually had my first fill over $20 since owning the Smart on the weekend, but I did get Shell Ultra diesel which is pretty pricey, and by over I mean only a few cents
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

There is a Trio Station in Forest Lawn, they uasially have cheap Diesel, I paid the same price as Gas, 97.9, I hope Diesel does not start to cost more than gas like in the US.

Comment

damn I thought the prices would be cheaper at home...still sitting at 99.9 here in Saskatoon I think, its been at that price for a month now, will check if it changed today

Comment

i fill up at murphy and i believe its around 89.5 there

Comment

Yea this pisses me off so much.
                Back when the gas was at 114.9/L around Sept 1 the diesel was still 88.9/L

What did the people complain that they were paying so much for gas and that diesel was still so cheap so the price went up?!?!

Comment

Mmmm Diesel

Comment

Working...
                  X