No announcement yet.

Put down your key and raise your hands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put down your key and raise your hands!

http://www.securityinfowatch.com/art...on=387&id=4568

ahaha

if this happened to me, they would see my middle finger is switchblade style too.
    Last edited by bart; 09-19-2005, 02:23 PM.
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Re: Put down your key and raise your hands!

lol. I would be so pissed. Especially having to buy another key. This just further proves my theory that ALL people are retarded.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

That's funny....but not if it happened to me. I have never had a problem with my key during business travels, and they have asked about it at the Calgary airport. The one lady that searched my bag and asked about the key quickly got told that it was a car key....her assistant was a Golf driver . I guess we're just more easy going than some states.
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

There truly was a lack of common sense. I understand that they have an "at your discretion" clause in the whole thing, but that does not suspercede common sense! I would be having my key paid for by that airport or security firm, because its simply uncalled for......
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

This is just getting stupid now. I was pissed off when Comox Airport stoped me after scanning my backpack and went through my purse because I had small lock keys for my mini lock on my overnight. They are Just Stupid Comox on Vancouver island has to be the stupid airport for Security.

Edmonton They Rock.
          Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Working...
          X