Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I installed Windows Vista today.

in soviet russia car drives you

Last edited by R_Ethug; 09-15-2005, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      this is the next windows release alex.. and just like every other MS os its just an update of the previous.. this one will be a bit different with the sidebar, aqua like gui, and a little more use friendly..

as i posted above i have the latest release and it works fine..

edit.. dave so this is your homepage lol?
      http://jim.pp.ru/helps/soft/longhorn/longhorn_01.htm

busted!
      Calling me out eh? Did I say they were my screenshots? I just said screenshots.
      You want originals? Here ya go my man.

edit: the pics are hosted by tinypic.com

I had to reference Mr.Burns avatar. It's a classic.

Last edited by VAG_Tech; 09-17-2005, 01:07 PM.
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

haha no worries dave.. i just thought it was suspicious .. i've had it for a long time too its nothing new to me.. all good..

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love how my avatar made it in there!! I am not brave enough to run vista on my main machine, but I am running a vista look alike skin.

EDIT: Dave... are you running the eval copy? or do you have the cracked version? If cracked what are the chances I could get a copy from you?
          Last edited by Mr. Burns; 09-17-2005, 04:42 PM.

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

For the record I will be uninstalling it on or just after Sept 30th. I plan to buy it when it comes out.
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

remember its beta 1 and won't be out for a while next summer/fall i beleive.. mike i can give you the 30 day eval msdn if you like and the needs to get around it if you want that too..i have vista on my lappy and vmware.. it works fine.. i've been using more x86 osx than anything nowadays

Comment

how come your screen size is so small?? looks like 640x480 sized icons and stuff.....Looks good otherwise, I'll look for it when it comes out.....And props to a fellow Firefox user.....Die IE.....
                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

ie 7 will change that 'tude alex.. its a ton better.. i rock the beta right now and i can barely use 6 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks
                    how come your screen size is so small?? looks like 640x480 sized icons and stuff.....Looks good otherwise, I'll look for it when it comes out.....And props to a fellow Firefox user.....Die IE.....
                    They are apparently using a higher dpi resolution, therefore bigger fonts/icons for higher res. You'll be able to crank it wayyyy up. It's going to look more like Apple's OS's because of that. Crisp graphics and not at itty bitty sizes.
                    - |\/| ][ |\| |_| '|' |= '/, |= |' [] -

Comment

yeah, the crispness of the icons is certainly good, I just don't like the cartoony look of big icons.....
                      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Didn't you notice on XP your choices are NORMAL and LARGE? It's a plan to assimilate us all into giant ass fonts and giant ass icons so that they can sell smaller monitors again. 8" LCD's will be the future!
                        - |\/| ][ |\| |_| '|' |= '/, |= |' [] -

Comment

Working...
                        X