• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old school console RPG gamers

If you're an old school console RPG gamer like me, you'll love this:

http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/frame1.html

Brings a tear to my eye.

Takes about 15 mins to watch so do it while at work. That way you're getting paid to see it.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Old school console RPG gamers

ok more like 25 mins
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Robb RULES lol that was great to watch but I tell you those japanese have way to much god dang time on their hands! I can still remmeber as a kid getting dragon warrior and taking all weekend to figure out how the dang game was saved, started over to many time to finally read the insturction booklet and figure out you had to talk to the stupid king!
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Oh man, old console games, FF3 is still my favourite game ever. Man, so many references, wow. Why weren't they do 9999 damage though? I want to see some genji glove action. Or some 8x ultima with 4x cast and mimic!
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

The spells were pretty funny though, like X-box casts "Live" and PS2 casts "Dual Shock"...

Yeah most of the scenes were FF3 (US).

I liked FF2 better and FF1 best of all. FF1 was probably the most I have ever played a single game.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I didnt like the jobs as much in the earlier games. Chrono Trigger, was another one of my favs.
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X