ghost cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghost cruise?

lol i was looking at this haunted thread on beyond and there are some freaky sounding places in calgary

anybody wanna setup a cruise someday this spring and check some of these out?

Re: ghost cruise?

I believe my post in that beyond thread summarizes my opinion.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I wouldn't mind checking out that half burnt school...

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

yea thats the one i wanna go to mike

Comment

I dunno, that kinda stuff really creeps me out. Just waiting for the kid from that school to jump into Ryan's car and take off, leaving Ryan standing there. Classic!
          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

that stuff is freaky but the "half burnt school" is crap. its freaky but ive been there like 3 times and ive been through the whole place... nothing. i did hear that the owner of the land will shoot bean bag bullets at you if your on his land!
            My signature is so last year...

Comment

Holy crap this thread makes me feel like im in 11th grade.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

LOL me too kris! thats why its fun.. get the kid outta me again and forget about mortgage payments

Comment

just in.... he shoots salt pellets for real. but the owner is getting very old now and prob. cant hear that well anymore if you guys are going to check it out.
                  My signature is so last year...

Comment

Originally posted by GTI_VR6
                    just in.... he shoots salt pellets for real. but the owner is getting very old now and prob. cant hear that well anymore if you guys are going to check it out.
                    Salt bullets are easy to make, all you need is a reloader. You do it the same way only instead of putting lead pellets in the shotgun shell you put salt, You have to be quite close for them to be effective, but you'll be sorry if you get in the behind, or worse yet the front

No I have never made them myself, but we used to make our own 12 gauge shells, and farmers used to load the salt ones for tresspassers and in case one of their bulls or something gets outta line.
                    Jay

Comment

Hey You know that TV Show Creepy Canada they talk about some haunted places in Alberta and Edmonton.

http://www.creepycanada.com/

Firkins House

One Halloween, a young man discovers the rumours about the haunted Firkins House are true.

The Firkin House is in historic Fort Edmonton Park, a place where original buildings have been rebuilt and restored, having been moved from their original locations. Sometimes, when you move buildings, their spirits come with them. The Firkin House is one such house. A young boy is just one of many spirits and paranormal apparitions in this wonderful home.

Ukrainian Village

This heritage town is haunted by its ghostly past.

The Ukrainian Village in Alberta is a perfect replica of a turn of the century community. They've even managed to rustle up a few ghosts. A phantom wagon master rides through the village, a portent of doom. And he is only one of many spirits which call The Ukranian Village home. The horseman rides through town, pulling a wagon, beckoning to workers to come along for a ride. To where? No one has ever dared to find out.

It kindof freaks me but it might be fun too and definately something different.

Cordialtea
                      Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X