Paypal Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paypal Question

He's probably run out of excuses at this point.

(1000th post!)

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

cullen can eat my cawk.. that guy is a loser he can't ship a friggin grill after 6 farking months! i ordered it back in october and the POS group buy is still open? i think this loser takes a crapload of peoples money and pays his tuition then just sits there on his thumb all day

ps.. my shiz only costed 55US so i'm gonna ride this out

pps.. mike congats on hitting 1000... 6562 LOL
      Last edited by R_Ethug; 04-06-2005, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Thats odd that you got stuck with the fee, I never did as it was a partioal refund (group buy overpay). In all reality he should be paying the fee and giving you intrest for charging you for a product before it shipped.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
          James Writes: WTF?
          I had Problems inserting what I wanted to Say ok?

Cordialtea
          Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

I was going to post the emails but it's not worth it. He actually refunded me the whole amount even though initially he said that "preorders cannot be refunded in full", I'm sure he knew I'd rage on all his forums. So he refunded it all and paypal took the fee. Whatever I'm glad it's done. The thing is, it wouldn't be so bad if he sorted out his purchases and THEN started the group buy. I think he's just being greedy and doesn't have enough resources to support the volume he's trying you put through. As for your group buy Ryan, when he set it up the factory probably hadn't even started making the dumb things, that's what happened with ours. Anyway, he says their in "US Customs" now but I just don't believe it, it's probably somewhere in the stormy Ocean getting attacked by greenpeace zodiaks and angry US Military VW groupbuyers.

And the best part his, he's always posting smart a$$ comments and replying like a jerk to emails and his excuse for it is "He's European, we need to lighten up"

Edit: thanks for all the help people, and quick replies.
            Last edited by Tuna; 04-07-2005, 09:22 AM.
            Jay

Comment

Grats!

Don't be disillusioned by the whole experience, I have ordered plenty of stuff off Vortex... probably about 6-8 purchases and no problems.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
              X