My Puppy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Puppy!

Now that is one cute dog! How is its temperment around the house?
    Now that everyone is posting pics I should post some pics of my cute little furball.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Awww I wish I could have a dog, but its impossible for me right now.
      Nick
      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Brent, its still a puppy, so a little hyper every now and then, and has chewed up some carpet, but otherwise right when we got her, house trained, the whole works! She plays with the cats, and is very smart....She wasn't cheap though, plus she had a plane ride over here.....

Cordialtea, I see you're from Courtenay, we got her from Akashima kennels there, not sure if you're familiar with them??
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
          Brent, its still a puppy, so a little hyper every now and then, and has chewed up some carpet, but otherwise right when we got her, house trained, the whole works! She plays with the cats, and is very smart....She wasn't cheap though, plus she had a plane ride over here.....

Cordialtea, I see you're from Courtenay, we got her from Akashima kennels there, not sure if you're familiar with them??
          Nope I haven't heard of that kennel before but them I don't run in the purebreed circles or go to the dogs shows. I do have a soft spot for the Dachshund breed.

Oh and I like to ride horses which I hope once finances allow to get back into riding again.

Cordialtea
          Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

mike nice kitties

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
              mike nice kitties
              hah Ya, those cat's are badass, Mo (the female) is possibly the cutest animal Ive ever watched
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

Yeah, she does some pretty entertaining stuff... the best was when she went to jump up onto the toilet seat (which she thought was down) and landed right in the can... lol she was not happy.

That has happened 2 or 3 times now.
                Last edited by Mr. Burns; 04-06-2005, 02:31 PM.

Present
                2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                2003 VW Jetta GLI
                1992 VW Jetta GL
                1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
                  Yeah, she does some pretty entertaining stuff... the best was when she went to jump up onto the toilet seat (which she thought was down) and landed right in the can... lol she was not happy.

That has happened 2 or 3 times now.
                  I just got a cat and he fell in the toilet the second night he was at the house. He was standing on the seat trying to unroll the toilet paper and lost his footing. It was funny, but not at 3 in the morning.

I like my cat, just not his hair, I wonder if they make a flowbee for cats. He shed's like crazy.
                  Last edited by Tuna; 04-06-2005, 03:42 PM.
                  Jay

Comment

Working...
                  X