No announcement yet.

Any Poker (Holdem) players on the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Poker (Holdem) players on the club?

Hey guys,

I play Texas Holdem every week or two, just a small game with friends for $10-$20 bucks. Been playing for about 4 months. Anyone else play regular poker games?
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Any Poker (Holdem) players on the club?

Absolutely..usually for $50 though....I love hold'em, our pots get to about $500 sometimes....then the winner hosts the next night, supplies beer and food (with his generous winnings), and it just goes around like that......
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
      Absolutely..usually for $50 though....I love hold'em, our pots get to about $500 sometimes....then the winner hosts the next night, supplies beer and food (with his generous winnings), and it just goes around like that......
      Our biggest pot has been about 8x$30 I think, sometimes we do winner takes all or 1st/2nd payouts... I can't afford $50 if we play 3-4 games in 1 month and I am not winning em!

I'm also looking for alternates, if you Alex or anyone else in the Club might want to come for a cheap game some time.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I do regular games with some friends as well but we mix it up. Holdem gets real boring real fast. There's nothing like a few rounds of Screw Your Neighbor to get everyone cussin' and sweatin'.
        Yuval
        2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

i do kris.. usually my buddies and i have 10$ buy ins and you can buy in until a set time usually 11pm and we play until like 2-3am or until somebody wins

perhaps we should have a NVD poker party some night? i'm down for it

Comment

NVD poker party sounds like a blast. I'm not all that good, but that's a good thing for you guys.
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

I'm always down for poker guys!
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

colin we can always do a cheapo pot with 5$ buy ins with small chips like 10c pieces kinda deal up to 1$ good way to learn and not worry about losing $$

Comment

Ya I am in for a pok her night.
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

As long as I don't stand to lose $50 a night, I'm down. I've played some poker, just never seriously.
                    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

We play at least twice a week here, buy in depends on the game, the biggest being about 350 for a 4/8 limit game.
                      Nick
                      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Ya, Im no good at poker so I rarely play, but alot of my friends have been getting into the craze..Play once or twice a week $10 buy ins and one night a month a 'ballers' game of $100 Makes for an interesting night
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

back from the dead with a real life poker moment! all in yo!

Comment

You need more Lemon juice ......first the kleenex, now this......shame.....

Comment

That picture OWNZ! lol
                              KR
                              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                              X