Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had any work done by

DnF Motors
    Was just wondering as I was going to get them to do some work for me?
    Thanks guys...
    Steve
    2002 Golf TDi
    Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Re: Has anyone had any work done by

I have no personal experience, but if you check out the boards at ClubVeeDub you will see many good reviews. I say go for it, I would if I didn't have an awesome hookup already.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

i got them to install cams on my mk2 and i'm gonna get him to install my boost gauge and suspension on my jetta. the price was decent for not being a clubveedub member, it's cheaper than any shop I know of, and the quality of the work is real good.

Comment

Well they are a club sponsor now so I think they should do good work at a good price for members. $40 an hour is a very good rate for a VW tech!!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys... I'm going to use them to put my Bigger nozzles in my Injectors.... more power.... moohaha
          Steve
          2002 Golf TDi
          Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

It feels good to be loved! Thanks guys!
            Last edited by VAG_Tech; 02-15-2005, 12:25 PM.
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Hawt.

I'm going to need a rear sway bar installed right quick.

Comment

i'm doing my rear sway myself but dave i haven't driven my car in over 4 months now and yesterday i had to drive it to the body shop for paint.. well i started it up and let it warm up for a few minutes in my garage and when i drove to work my cluster kept flashing STOP CHECK COOLANT.. even tho it heated up to 90C fine and all. I was in a hurry so i said whatever and just drove.. then that morning when i went from downtown to my bodyshop it came on again.. a vortex search said its because my antifreeze is low??? how is this possible when its just sitting there in a heated garage?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                  i'm doing my rear sway myself but dave i haven't driven my car in over 4 months now and yesterday i had to drive it to the body shop for paint.. well i started it up and let it warm up for a few minutes in my garage and when i drove to work my cluster kept flashing STOP CHECK COOLANT.. even tho it heated up to 90C fine and all. I was in a hurry so i said whatever and just drove.. then that morning when i went from downtown to my bodyshop it came on again.. a vortex search said its because my antifreeze is low??? how is this possible when its just sitting there in a heated garage?
                  That seems weird. usually when coolant gets warm it expands. and then the light should go out not on if the coolant was low. mmm. what year and model of VW do you have?
                  Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                  You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
                    Thanks for the comments guys... I'm going to use them to put my Bigger nozzles in my Injectors.... more power.... moohaha
                    Still don't feel confident doing it yourself? BTW which nozzels did you buy? I am thinking of doing them in the spring.
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                      Still don't feel confident doing it yourself? BTW which nozzels did you buy? I am thinking of doing them in the spring.
                      I purchased these ones ... from Kerma... this is what he recommened to me...
                      and no don't want to wreck anything...

BSLA 150P 520 (SPRINT)
                      Category: VW TDI Fuel Injector Nozzles
                      The nozzles that started the "Phat Hole" injector craze! These nozzles are replacement parts for the injectors in the European 110 hp models. The Sprint BSLA 150P 520 nozzles give our NA 90 hp diesels a real performance gain.... the difference is not subtle! Larger holes in the injector tip inject more fuel on demand... which means more POWER, with no economy penalty during normal driving.
                      Steve
                      2002 Golf TDi

Comment

Hmm so are those the .206 or .216's? I have been thinking of bying nozzels of Smog. They cost about $150 and are .206's, plus he is in Montreal so shipping is cheap. The Kerma nozzels are really nice (bosch made I think) but a little pricier then some others.
                        Name: Brent
                        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                          Hmm so are those the .206 or .216's? I have been thinking of bying nozzels of Smog. They cost about $150 and are .206's, plus he is in Montreal so shipping is cheap. The Kerma nozzels are really nice (bosch made I think) but a little pricier then some others.
                          I believe they are the .206's but I can't remember
                          Steve
                          2002 Golf TDi

Comment

i would feel better enitre injectors. i dont feel comfortable just getting nozzles made by some guy in his basement, lol. besides, the rest of the injector plays an important role in how the fuel is atomized anyway, replacing just nozzles isn't good enough. but thats up to you.
                            2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                            2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by bart
                              i would feel better enitre injectors. i dont feel comfortable just getting nozzles made by some guy in his basement, lol. besides, the rest of the injector plays an important role in how the fuel is atomized anyway, replacing just nozzles isn't good enough. but thats up to you.
                              Kerma nozzles are not made in a basement they are the euorpeon original replacement for the 110 hp or the 151 hp T4 Transport... but I can't remember which one i purchased...have to take a look tonight
                              whole injectors... pricey
                              Steve
                              2002 Golf TDi

Comment

Working...
                              X