Calgary Tower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Tower?

Just wondering if anyone here has eaten at the Calgary Tower (Panorama I believe) Restaurant? Wondering what it's like?
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Re: Calgary Tower?

I ate there several times as a younger person and always liked it but have not been in probably 10 years. Menu looks good still but depends whether you want the view or not and I think you still have to pay to get up to the top but maybe not. My next fine dining experience will be at the Bear's Den in Bearspaw next week for my birthday
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I was there a couple of years ago and would say it's "ok" especially being that it was rather expensive. A co-worker of mine went not that long ago though and said it's a fair bit better now but I don't know. I think it's $10 each to get to the top though.
      Jay

Comment

Yea I know it's still $10 to get to the top. I'm more curious as to the "ambiance" and the "menu". Thanks fot the input guys, and blair...... the Bears Den looks amazing. Never gone there yet, but I might have to splurge on that place soon.
        Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Not sure if you have seen the menu but here it is

http://www.calgarytower.com/pdf/dinner.pdf

More info here
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I've never eaten up there but I have heard from my coworkers that the meal was 'good but not great'. I think the expectation is higher due to its location and price.
            Last edited by 1.8Trip; 02-07-2005, 05:25 PM.
            Neil
            '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Working...
            X