anybody want new wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anybody want new wheels?

I agree it is a negative but I don't necessarilly think it ruins a wheel...
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the stupid wheels guys.. they have metal chunks removed not holes drilled.. i agree too i hate multi drilled but for the price that these costed and the fact they look exactly like dtm kreuz's with high polished lip and a vw offset you can't go wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the stupid wheels guys.. they have metal chunks removed not holes drilled.. i agree too i hate multi drilled but for the price that these costed and the fact they look exactly like dtm kreuz's with high polished lip and a vw offset you can't go wrong..
        If you like them so much why don't you marry them... err buy them
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Well as fun as it is to make Ryan spaz I will say that they are a decent looking wheel for sure. I saw that they weren't double drilled but the dumb thing is they still LOOK double drilled. But they are 5x100 and 19" so that doesn't do me much good. I think i'm bound to a wheeless existence (except for the D90's i found today that I'm trying to resist, with center caps even). You wouldn't think it would be hard to find a 15" wheel but it is.
          Jay

Comment

You have to look for old school wheels jason, although I love 16s on MK3s myself. Did you see the Borbet mesh re-release they would be nice.

I have my next set of wheels picked out but I need to get the car first and save the coin as they are not cheap but so nice, got to love made to order wheels!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

A pic 16x9 4x100 would be hot

Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

old skoo in da house!

Comment

[QUOTE=Canadian Turbo]A pic 16x9 4x100 would be hot

Yea, I saw them yesterday (I've been obsessed the last few days, it's like a sickness). I like them for sure but i'm hoping to find a used set just to try and stay in my budget, I do want old skool wheels especially because I decided to keep the flares and install them. Suspension's gonna cost around $500 too so I need to be smart about my choice.

P.S "I have a sickness and the only Prescription, is MORE COW BELL" Sorry couldn't resist.

Edit: I found another set of Zender Turbos too but he won't say how much he want's for them.
                  Last edited by Tuna; 02-09-2005, 12:19 PM.
                  Jay

Comment

cowbell usually fixes my issues as well.. server dies.. rap that bad boy for a minute.. whoa it's all fixed up

http://homepage.mac.com/philrowley/v...Theater69.html
                    Last edited by R_Ethug; 02-09-2005, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                      cowbell usually fixes my issues as well.. server dies.. rap that bad boy for a minute.. whoa it's all fixed up

http://homepage.mac.com/philrowley/v...Theater69.html
                      Haha, I love it, but I dragged it off topic....if there was one.
                      Jay

Comment

Working...
                      X