How much are custom plate's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are custom plate's

Im moving to Calgary in a few weeks and I was wondering how much are custom plates going to cost me,, Here in Ontario I payed just over 200$$..
    EURODYNE
    01 Gti awd 2L 20V HTA3582 11.4@124 best mph 128.25
    04 R32T 6266
    Tow machine 2011 F350 DRW 6.7

Re: How much are custom plate's

yea if you see my post just a few below mine costed a stupid 210.xx after taxes then you still have to pay 68.00 to put it on a car!! what a crock..
    oh yea you can officially say goodbye to PST once you come here

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      yea if you see my post just a few below mine costed a stupid 210.xx after taxes then you still have to pay 68.00 to put it on a car!! what a crock..
      oh yea you can officially say goodbye to PST once you come here
      Ryan when I ordered my custom plates I was told that I would have to pay the $68 re-registration fee, but when I got them in the mail they came with stickers until the end of my current registration period... therefore I didn't have to pay that fee. I think some of the monkeys that work at registry places don't know what they're talking about... that or I just got an accidental freebe.
      billip
      2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

hrmm i think its probably because you moved your car to a new plate.. my old generic plate is on my beater and i essentially got a new plate for an unregistered (at the moment) car. .i dunno i imagine your right tho that some of the staff is dumb lol

Comment

It is always $68 for the year so just depends on timing and if the car is not currently registered then you will have to pay it. If you are just transfering plates from old to personal I think it is just a small service fee.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Ah yes, I didn't know a plate wasn't on your car already. Yup... you probably gotta pay. Sucker! j/k
            billip
            2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Working...
            X