Zip Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip Drive

Just out of curiousity does anyone have access to a zip drive I need to get a file off of one for a client.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Zip Drive

lol thats many moons ago.. parallel or scsi?

Comment

I dont know I only have the disk and it is a PC100. People just send me things and expect me to get the information from it.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

ahh okay nevermind LOL.. i'll ask some peeps at work if they have one lying around still

Comment

My brother may have an external one? Let me look into it.

Andrew
          www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by gaffer
            My brother may have an external one? Let me look into it.

Andrew
            Give it to Bart, I think Computer Science undergrad lab might still have ZIP drives?
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Ya, Ive got one at work here somewhere Blair so if you can't find anyone else, I can rip the data to cd/dvd...or at least something more common than a zip disk haha
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

Anyone have any luck for me?
                Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                  Anyone have any luck for me?
                  We do have one here at the office if you want to set something up. If you want to meet & give me the disk & can burn it to CD for you & return it to you the next day. Let me know.

Andrew
                  Last edited by gaffer; 01-31-2005, 12:18 PM.

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

That woule be great Andrew. Not sure if you are coming to the meet or maybe I can just swing it by your place since you live close. Maybe PM with your thoughts and I really appreciate it!!
                    Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                      That woule be great Andrew. Not sure if you are coming to the meet or maybe I can just swing it by your place since you live close. Maybe PM with your thoughts and I really appreciate it!!
                      PM'd

Comment

Working...
                      X