This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlee Simpson’s new show…

I just read about Ashlee in us weekly. Those guys at the football game were total jerks. She said she wishes the critics will pick on someone else and i agree. Do you think MTV is gonna play the boo on her show? It's on after Newlyweds again right? I hope they let her tell her side!

Mandy

Re: Ashlee Simpson’s new show…

ashley simpson is a stupid spoiled whore (just like paris hilton) who can't sing.. isn't that hot.. and is a useless pile of skin being mass marketed towards young people... she lip synced for real.. got caught.. got booed (deserved it all)..

end rant

Comment

[Rant]See Ryans Post, I couldn't agree more [/Rant]
      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Derick

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          ashley simpson is .... isn't that hot.. and is a useless pile of skin
          end rant
          She wouldn't date you either....
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

oh gimme a break alex.. yea alright i'd hit it.. thats not the point.. she's still a robot that is mass marketed.. close this thread this is gay

Comment

I agree with Ryan on this one. What does she have in the way of talent that she can bring to the table? NOTHING. She's a horrible singer, and doesn't even write her own songs. I don't understand this obsession with celebs, and to me its the epitomy of all that's wrong with some people these days. Live your own life.... who cares.
              Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

WTF IS THIS CRAP!?

So what is the next topic gonna be? I'd like to see something bout Hillary Duff, or Brittany. *Cough* *Cough*
                Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
                APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Comment

I think this is a great topic and should really have been brought forth earlier. I love ashlee simpson and think Im going to move to USA to be with her.
                  Simon

Comment

Id hit the $h!t out of Ashlee Simpson
                    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                    -james

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                      oh gimme a break alex.. yea alright i'd hit it.. thats not the point.. she's still a robot that is mass marketed.. close this thread this is gay
                      hehe, I knew that one would work......
                      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Come on guys! I couldn't care less if she has talent! I'm not gonna ask her to sing to me. ..I'd tap that quicker than a broken off allen head bolt! All-Right! Giggity Giggity!

Last edited by VAG_Tech; 02-14-2005, 12:04 AM.
                        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                        You dig sucka?!

Comment

the thread is closed.. end of discussion!

Comment

Working...
                          X