Spotted: R32 in Calgary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spotted: R32 in Calgary!

Skylines are one of my favorite cars ever, I hope the new one will be nice I wish it was a bit more like previous styles but hey if we actually get them then time to save some coin.

Since this is a spotted thread I saw a Galactic Blue Getta last night with Axis Spiders and R32 look head lights, I also drove beside a Phaeton this morning too!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

if(car.madein() != "germany") {
      car = "p00p";
      } else {
      car = "uber";
      }
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by gaffer
        I think that the transportation safety people should be more concerned with getting all the old POS vehicles off the road rather than nit picking newer ones that meet safety standards elsewhere. There also needs to be tighter restrictions on SUV/Truck heights & bumpers which are also out of control.

Some of the crap you see driving on the roads these days is enough crazy. That would save some lives IMO.

Andrew
        thats canada, most people here don't realize they are living in a communist country... i keep saying it over and over again. no smoking here, no letting your dog **** here, no bumpers here....

in general, if canadians weren't the worst drivers in the world, maybe they'd allow more euro cars here...
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by bart
          if canadians weren't the worst drivers in the world, maybe they'd allow more euro cars here...
          If we had the driving tests that Europe has, most of us wouldn't BE driving at all. I say bring in graduated licencing BIG TIME. Cars and bikes. A 2-300HP car or a crotch rocket in the hands of a kid, is like a loaded gun. Unfortunately, they usually kill other people as well when they mishandle it.

But on topic, the R32 is a great car by the looks of it. But I'm more pissed of that we can't get the high horsepower/torque diesels that they have in Europe. Evidently, the '05 GTI in Europe will be available with a kick-ass TDi engine as well. But will we ever see it? I'm not holding MY breath.
          TDi performance. Have your performance cake and eat it too
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/z32nut

Comment

we might get to see the nice diesel engines here after '06 when they change the pump diesel to have less sulpher (or whatever they are doing with it)
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
              Since this is a spotted thread I saw a Galactic Blue Getta last night with Axis Spiders and R32 look head lights
              I saw this car at NL when they were looking after my seats. Really nice car.

I too am hoping that we will see some nicer diesel cars here once the new low sulpher diesel regs come in to effect.

Andrew
              www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                Since this is a spotted thread I saw a Galactic Blue Getta last night with Axis Spiders and R32 look head lights, I also drove beside a Phaeton this morning too!
                How did the spiders look on a VW? I like them a lot but I was afraid they'd be a bit rice. The squared-off lip is much nicer IMO than on the other Axis wheels.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                X