Need for Speed Underground 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for Speed Underground 2

I've been playing NFSU2 today, and its REALLY good. I was a fan of the first one but the second one is waay better. Haven't unlocked the Golf yet though. Probably be the 2.0L since all the base cars are 90hp.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Need for Speed Underground 2

Sweet I was wondering when that was out, I will have to pick it up this weekend. Also look out for "juiced", it was being made by aclaim but they went under and another company picked it up. I believe it even has a lime green mk4 golf with dual round headlights and a boser hood on the cover
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

NFSU2 is fun, it might make me fail my exams. Stupid Exams, stupid school.
      Nick
      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Little teaser

KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

its out?? damn when i get back i have to download it.. is the PC version better than the ps2? i played the first on on my hdtv and it was bling

Comment

Bah! Those look NOTHING like LMs..Nothing!
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
              Bah! Those look NOTHING like LMs..Nothing!
              My thoughts exactly but could be fun, is it out on XBox???
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

i've just downloaded the demo and man, its so much better than the first one. the sound of the 350z in the demo was incredible. plus, you can even get spinnaz to really bling up your ride!!
                Eric
                2002 Jetta 1.8T, Black

Comment

Hmm, SRS has a bunch of VW's, GLI, GTI 1.8t, GTI VR6, Jetta 2L, Jetta VR6...but the rest of the game kinda sucks.....
                  2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                  2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                  2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

My biggest problem with the game is the way they assign "stars" to your ride. Basically, stars rate how nice you look.

According to the game, carbon fiber is basically what makes a nice car. Also, the uglier the body kit the better apparently. The early kits are nice and subtle but the later kits look like they are Carbage.

Also the way they have ranked the wheels is dumb... IE Konig's or Rota's are apparently better than BBS. The cars are poorly ranked too... some cars that should be fast are not, and some slow cars are fast. The Audi TT is a wrecker though, and so is the A3, they are much faster in-game than in real life.

You can have real turbo-lag in turbo'd cars though which is cool. And you can tune each car very specifically on the dyno. I got another 50hp by dyno-tuning my car!
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

They added in tuning, and an actual horse power number? Not some retarded bar system?! Thats friggen awsome!
                      ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

well i umm bought lol the dvd iso last night so when i get home i'll give'r a rip and see how it plays

Comment

nice car kor
                          Come to La Crosse, First Sat of every month at 7:00pm at H ters for the meeting of NVD south

Comment

well i've been addicted to this game so far, i havent got the golf yet...but i started with the 240SX and heres how she looks so far:

Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

The 240 is probably the best starting car.

I recommend holding out for the TT and buying that as your second car, if you can last that long. The A3 is also pretty good.
                              KR
                              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                              X