Got pulled over for the first time today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got pulled over for the first time today

I was coming out of downtown L.A. this afternoon on an on-ramp heading back to the Hollywood hills. There was a BMW 330 and a G35 that were flying down the on-ramp in front of me, so I put the pedal down and followed them onto the freeway. The second we pulled onto the freeway, the California highway patrol was there waiting for us and all three of us got pulled over I pleaded igonarance, telling the officer I was from Canada and was lost LOL He let me go with a warning and proceeded to issue tickets to the BMW and Infinity drivers....... Woohooo!
    Derick

Re: Got pulled over for the first time today

nice job wonder how meny times that will work
    Come to La Crosse, First Sat of every month at 7:00pm at H ters for the meeting of NVD south

Comment

haha derick..
      right now in st louis the driving is stupid.. people on 4-5 lane freeways just go like 95!!! i do 120 and seem like i'm speeding out of control.. man i wish i had my jetta here tho.. on a cool note i went to a bentley dealership here today.. bling bling yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        haha derick..
        right now in st louis the driving is stupid.. people on 4-5 lane freeways just go like 95!!! i do 120 and seem like i'm speeding out of control.. man i wish i had my jetta here tho.. on a cool note i went to a bentley dealership here today.. bling bling yo!
        Haha, If you mean 120mph, then you ARE speeding out of control LOL
        Derick

Comment

km/hr homie i haven't moved down here yet

Comment

I got pulled over 20 minutes ago for going 50 on my spare tire in a 80 zone. calgary police hard at work. pulling me over cause i drive too slow!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy_Boy
              I got pulled over 20 minutes ago for going 50 on my spare tire in a 80 zone. calgary police hard at work. pulling me over cause i drive too slow!
              Are you kidding? Did they ticket you for that?!
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Are you going to take me on any police chases Derick, perhaps a must do attraction in SoCal
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                  Are you kidding? Did they ticket you for that?!
                  Driving too slow is more dangerous than going too fast IMO. What road was it? Cause if it was a feeder like Glenmore I don't blame them one bit. Were you in your VW - full size spare rox!
                  Geoff
                  Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyron
                    Driving too slow is more dangerous than going too fast IMO. What road was it? Cause if it was a feeder like Glenmore I don't blame them one bit. Were you in your VW - full size spare rox!
                    I agree that going to slow is way dangerous. I was in vancouver on the free way once and came over a rise and right up behind an old old man in an even older car doing about 40Km/h! I nearly rearended him then it took me 20mins to pass as I couldn't get to speed with anyone else to change lanes
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

nah they didn't give me a ticket, i was on southland on my way to c1 at like 1:00am to drop the car off. cop was in a bad mood too no i wasn't in the new vee dub i was in the 91 golf they all came with doughnuts

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                        Are you going to take me on any police chases Derick, perhaps a must do attraction in SoCal
                        You haven't seen L.A. until you've been on World's Scariest Police Chases Blair I'll see if I can arrange something when you're here

PS - I strongly suggest you cancel your Hyatt downtown booking in favor of a more bullet-free environment
                        Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver

PS - I strongly suggest you cancel your Hyatt downtown booking in favor of a more bullet-free environment
                          Well its only a couple of nights plus its all about the adventure and it is a Hyatt cant be all that bad.....I hope
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                            Well its only a couple of nights plus its all about the adventure and it is a Hyatt cant be all that bad.....I hope
                            Just ask for a complementary bullet proof jacket as you are canadian and not use to dodging bullets matrix style let the americans.
                            Name: Brent
                            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy_Boy
                              they all came with doughnuts
                              Perhaps the real reason you got pulled
                              EU Tuning
                              European Performance Products
                              www.eutuning.ca
                              slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Working...
                              X