Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Traffic Sucks

Originally posted by Klobi-One-Kinobi
    Lol. Looks like I moved to the N.W. just in time. South Deerfoot is a mess.
    My thoughts exactly...
    Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
      The 130th overpass is nearly done so that is not too bad but the 52nd St seems too have taken way too long and they left in nearly undrivable condition for an absurd amount of time. Does anyone actually know what they are doing with the river bridge and area around Lafarge?? I hope they are putting an extra lane there to avoid the massive bottleneck that will occur when the Douglasdale overpass is completed.
      They are widening the bridge ( the Ivor Strong) by a lane in preperation for the over pass at Douglasdale. Hopefully this will make it flow better through there where it cuts sown to 2 lanes heading north bound. 52nd St. was slated to be done by mid Sept. but they got delayed on it due to the amount of rain we had. I saw they were paving it the other day so hopefully it will be done soon.

Andrew
      www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Anyone coming from sundance/shawnessy/anywhere deep SW and trying to take McCloud at any time after 7? It was backed up from sun valley blvd until about a KM past canyon medows drive
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

I heard Macleod will be finished and open with the new lane at Canyon Meadows tomorrow!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

praise the lord! Now I just need deerfoot and 37st to have a normal commute to work!!
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
              I heard Macleod will be finished and open with the new lane at Canyon Meadows tomorrow!
              It said in the paper that it will be done by the end of the weekend. Either way it will be a major relief for the south. Deerfoot has been busy than normal due to this project as well.

andrew
              www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

The city of Calgary has killed the joy in my life.

I took off from work early to spend the early evening cleaning and waxing my car for a nice change... 2 hours later I arrive home and would rather poke myself with a cattle prod than go back out into that traffic.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                  The city of Calgary has killed the joy in my life.

I took off from work early to spend the early evening cleaning and waxing my car for a nice change... 2 hours later I arrive home and would rather poke myself with a cattle prod than go back out into that traffic.
                  I know how you feel, when I used to live in Kensignton I had to drive through stop and go city traffic all the way from the deep N.E. When I'd get off work I'd have all these plans as to what I wanted to do but by the time I got home all I could stomach doing was watching TV or maybe going for a walk.
                  Jay

Comment

Working...
                  X