Xbox: Fable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xbox: Fable

My thoughts are fun as hell. The caracter really doesn't level up persay but gets to spend the exp when you get it howered you want, which is my favorite style of leveling in RPG's (ie just like asherons call). It give a more instant sence of gratification to me. I would rate the game as not super hard once you get basic tactics down but still chalenging enough when a whole group attacks you or you have to keep someone alive. Neat story but so far lacking in depth although I don't think I am far into the game at all. And the halo over my head makes me crack up
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Re: Xbox: Fable

***SPOILER ******

woah shitzles. Just spent quite a few hours playing it today and its the bee's knee's peeps. My warrior is now a world reknown hero throughout the land, and girls are in love with me at the very sight. I just went to the Arena championships and won, holy **** i was sweating I didnt think I could do it, and wanted to take the money and run. The challenges were pretty easy once you figured out the bosses' weaknesses.My guy now has 5's across the board in skills with a few mis matched everywhere else for speed/mana. woooo weeeee.

how far are you into the game brent?
      Simon

Comment

Working...
      X