Xbox: Fable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xbox: Fable

i'm gonna play world of warcraft at its release yea.. i hope the monthly fee's don't cost too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      i'm gonna play world of warcraft at its release yea.. i hope the monthly fee's don't cost too much..
      I'm guessing they'll be the same as Everquest (+/- a few bucks) which was about ~$16 bucks a month paid monthly, cheaper if you buy multiple months at a time.

Oh, and I'm defniately playing World of Warcraft on release, at least 5 hours a day! Ill join your gang of cohorts kris.
      Simon

Comment

haha yea then we can gang up on foos.. if you can make a clan lets make a NVD clan for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          haha yea then we can gang up on foos.. if you can make a clan lets make a NVD clan for sure!
          nah, lets name it the NUKKAHS

i'll be [NUKKAH]poonjabiMC
          ryan will be [NUKKAH]50plusg
          kris can be [NUKKAH]sXe_KRiS

is that fresh with all you nukkah's?
          Simon

Comment

make it fiddyplusg

Yeah, I got into evercrack myself..spent far, far too much time at it, so Im a little scared about WoW..My friend and I are gonna go balls deep right from the get go, see if we can make some money off some accounts
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

I'm with Bill, Halo 2 for sure, i'm going to pre order my Platinum edition. I cannot WAIT till that comes out. For those of you that like the multiplayer, my friends and I are always hookin' up 2 or 3 xboxs to play Halo, if anyones ever interested.

...countin' down the days...
              Jay

Comment

So if you're hooked on Halo, I thought unreal tournament was better...at least than halo1....
                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
                  So if you're hooked on Halo, I thought unreal tournament was better...at least than halo1....
                  Halo is a completely different kind of game than Unreal. You can pilot vehicals, team up with other players on vehicals... you can only carry 2 weapons and they aren't unlimited anything. The story/plot is amazing in single player mode. It's a lot more strategic than other first person shooter games.
                  billip
                  2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Originally posted by Billip
                    Halo is a completely different kind of game than Unreal. You can pilot vehicals, team up with other players on vehicals... you can only carry 2 weapons and they aren't unlimited anything. The story/plot is amazing in single player mode. It's a lot more strategic than other first person shooter games.
                    After counter-strike, I have retired from FPS for life.
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                      After counter-strike, I have retired from FPS for life.
                      Have you played Counterstrike with the half-life 2 engine?

Khyron
                      Geoff
                      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

yea i'm still waiting for HL2 to come out.. doom 3 is great and all but the levels get very very repetitive so i kinda quit playing it..

Comment

In case anyone cares - Tiger Woods 2004 for Xbox is totally different than for PC. Xbox is arcady with the flaming clubs and **** - and putting is dead easy. Try the PC version as it's a simulator. Try it out, one of the few games where the different ports are really different.

Khyron
                          Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by Khyron
                            In case anyone cares - Tiger Woods 2004 for Xbox is totally different than for PC. Xbox is arcady with the flaming clubs and **** - and putting is dead easy. Try the PC version as it's a simulator. Try it out, one of the few games where the different ports are really different.

Khyron
                            agreed. i have it both for xbox and for PC. i personally love the xbox version, more enjoyable imo, and yes much easier.
                            Simon

Comment

i've had tiger 04 for PS2 for a long time now.. i beat it and did all the scenarios so it collects dust now never tried the PC or xbox versions tho

Comment

On xbox, I got a hole in 1 my first round. PC, it took long time. But the flaming running drive on Xbox is fun as hell.

Khyron
                                Geoff

Comment

Working...
                                X