Xbox: Fable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox: Fable

So, this finally came out!! Looks like a great game, I think I'll pick it up soon, just cause the weather is getting crappy........anyhow, check it out:

"Fable is a ground-breaking role-playing adventure game from Peter Molyneux, in which your every action determines your skills, appearance, and reputation. Create your life story from childhood to death. Grow from an inexperienced adolescent into the most powerful being in the world. Choose the path of righteousness or dedicate your life to evil. Muscles expand with each feat of strength; force of will increases with each work of wit. Obesity follows gluttony, skin tans with exposure to sunlight and bleaches bone-white by moonlight. Earn scars in battle and lines of experience with age. Each person you aid, each flower you crush, each creature you slay, will change this world forever. Fable: Who will you be?"

BTW, peter Molyneux also did "Black and White", so its similar in gameplay.....

Screens:

And a video:

http://movies.teamxbox.com/fable/fable_review_6.wmv
    Last edited by Aleks; 09-16-2004, 11:39 AM.
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: Xbox: Fable

I have heard some great things about this game. I am generally not into RPGs but seems really cool and the ability to create a unique character is very tempting and yes fall/winter means XBox season.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I am going to "buy" this game soon as it looks awesome Ie rent it to my HD in my xbox
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Hey now, hook me up mang
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I am quite interested in getting my xbox modded so that I can "buy" games. Anybody have information on how I can do that?

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

World of Warcraft is coming soon to a PC or Mac near you!

Is Fable available on PC?
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I'm not too sure....I never caught onto warcraft asmuch as AoE.......I don't think Fable will be PC, it seems to be an Xbox exclusive........Speaking of games, has anyone played Burnout3??

EDIT: created new thread on modding.....I want to keep this one games....see http://216.234.165.103/forums/showthread.php?t=4132
              Last edited by Aleks; 09-16-2004, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
                I'm not too sure....I never caught onto warcraft asmuch as AoE.......I don't think Fable will be PC, it seems to be an Xbox exclusive........Speaking of games, has anyone played Burnout3??

EDIT: created new thread on modding.....I want to keep this one games....see http://216.234.165.103/forums/showthread.php?t=4132
                Yah I can't wait to get my grubby hands on Fable, it looks like its gonna be insane! And I've tried Burnout 3 and I love it, also recently rented Driver3 and its not nearly as good. Right now I'm in love with Tigerwoods golf 2004, I've put about 18 hours into it and i think i'm 26% done the game. SO much depth to this thing, I havent even started playing on the PGA tour yet or playing Real-Time PGA tournaments.
                Simon

Comment

Right now I'm in love with Tigerwoods golf 2004, I've put about 18 hours into it and i think i'm 26% done the game. SO much depth to this thing, I havent even started playing on the PGA tour yet or playing Real-Time PGA tournaments.
                  I'm 80somethin% into TWPGA2004, thats a great game....just their repetative use of the same phrases is kinda annoying....I played the tour, and the real time tour, and am ranked #1, but its not too difficult......

Comment

I only have 1 word and 1 number for you...

Halo 2

I can't wait.
                    billip
                    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

i hate halo with a passion, and i talked to some guys who have already played/beat Fable, they said it takes 20 hours straght to beat it. but you can play it multiple times with different characters. I'm gonna be an evil friar and fart in everyones face for amusement.
                      Simon

Comment

i agree with kris.. world of warcraft is gonna kill i played the beta and it was awesome..

this game looks good i guess i have to by my car xbox sooner LOL.. brent is gonna have to help me make a box so i can remove the xbox and take it inside the house

Comment

**** ya! WOW! I played in the stress test last week and its killer

Anyways, Mike, I read up on moddin the xbox before I got rid of it so I can give you a hand

Ive even got a spare 40gb laptop hdd you can use until you pick up a bigger one
                          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                          -james

Comment

Burnout 3 is a blast! I just found out I got in the Jump to lightspeed expansion for starwars galaxies and I am stooked
                            Name: Brent
                            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Are you guys who tried WoW going to be playing at release? I plan to play quite a bit, and I know about 5 friends who also want to play. It would be nice to all start on the same server, and start up a reasonable guild.
                              KR
                              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                              X