X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wouldn't want to get hit by this!

This seems fitting...

http://www.kingfeatures.com/features...arro/about.htm

And Dale, I'm sure they would make a good welding rig, without a doubt, just like I'm sure that Northstar chassis is probably great for Cement mixers and dump trucks. If the size is required I can kinda understand. The problem is, the marketing director or whatever in that add did not make one mention of it's towing capacity, and only briefly mentioned payload, it's being marketed solely as a vehicle for that businessman that needs to have the biggest truck out there. And honestly, I think you should need a different license for driving these things, at least limit the amount of people that would buy these. As I believe Gaffer said, in Calgary, it's only a matter of time before we see one of these things in our rearview, or should I say one of those grills in our rearview.

Whew, I think I'm done now.
    Jay

Comment

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo

Didn't work for me?
        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
          Didn't work for me?
          It did for me at first but maybe they dont allow linking
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

but at 5mpg it wont make it to the mall, it'll go from gas station to gas station
            The world has but three sports, Bullfighting, Mountain Climbing, and Motor Racing. All the rest are merely games - Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

In all real world situations even this truck is too big for off raod Pipeline and facility work for welding use. F350 or just 1 Ton Dually is Perfectly fine... but it is BAD ASS
              Dale Willimus

Comment

both of those trucks are out of control...and of course, in today's North American thinking, if they are big, they will keep you safe. So...most people's thinking is, buy one for the poorer driver in the fam, (rather than proper driver training, which as was stated, is pretty scary in Calgary) and every thing will work out in the end. Welllll, I am sure you can find em' first in Texas and then it is all over...or if anything, it is nothing more than "country bling". Toby Keith will be all over that in his next music vid...

Comment

Originally posted by nvwt
                  both of those trucks are out of control...and of course, in today's North American thinking, if they are big, they will keep you safe. So...most people's thinking is, buy one for the poorer driver in the fam, (rather than proper driver training, which as was stated, is pretty scary in Calgary) and every thing will work out in the end. Welllll, I am sure you can find em' first in Texas and then it is all over...or if anything, it is nothing more than "country bling". Toby Keith will be all over that in his next music vid...
                  Hillbilly Bling. They were saying on the radio that either Toby Keith or Keith Urban bought one of these monsters.

Andrew
                  www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

i want one....well...anotehr vehicle..i love my Jetta
                    1994 Jetta III GL...1.9 Turbo Diesel

Comment

Working...
                    X