Wouldn't want to get hit by this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't want to get hit by this!

This thing makes a Hummer look like my GTI.

Go Go Gadget Link!
    billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Re: Wouldn't want to get hit by this!

Coming to a "small car only stall" near you. That is just ridiculous, just what the Hummer driving soccer mom crowd needs.

Andrew
    www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

The crazy thing is, they're not marketing it as "the Farmer that needs to tow his equipment" or the "5th wheel hauling machine" but the whole point of it is for "the business man that wants to make a statement" unfreaking believable. This is just so stupid, it's getting out of hand.
      Jay

Comment

On the bright side, I should be able to park my car underneath these bad boys, 2 spots for the price of one =)
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

I can see it if you're a hillbilly needing to haul around some hay or something.... but someone who drives one of these in the city should be beaten with a stick. Some drivers are dangerous enough with a mid-size SUV... the last thing they need is a semi-truck.
          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

They also have these F650s which seems to be just a bit big for anything really, lets be honest

Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Can you drive these things with just a class 5? I really can't imagine someone graduating from one of those "student drivers" (we've all seen how scary they are) and picking up one of these things!
              Jay

Comment

Whats worse is most of use live in Calgary, the home of pick up truck with crappy drvers & too much money. I am sure we will be seeing these soon barreling up you ass end on deerfoot.

Andrew
                www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by gaffer
                  Whats worse is most of use live in Calgary, the home of pick up truck with crappy drvers & too much money. I am sure we will be seeing these soon barreling up you ass end on deerfoot.

Andrew
                  Yea, I've seen those type of drivers way to many times. Cruising down crowchild is bad too. What I can't stand, and this has been my pet-peeve for years, is the way cops and many drivers believe that it's speed that is dangerous. Sure speeding can be dangerous.... but I drive better doing 100 and paying attention that many drivers do when they are driving 60..... drinking coffee, on their cell-phone, with a dog in their lap. Look at Europe for example.... no-one there would put up with the brutal drivers we have here.
                  Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Aye, Ive been rear ended a couple times (last time was pretty recent and luckily I wasn't hurt) but honestly, nothing is scarier than looking in your rear view when traffic slows on deerfoot and seeing a big-ass dodge 3500 quickly movin' in on your ass..The major problem many people that drive those big ass trucks have is they don't give theirselves enough time to react. You gotta keep like, 5 car lengths when your doing anything over 80 in a truck that big because they DONT stop like a car, no matter how much you paid for it!
                    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                    -james

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                      They also have these F650s which seems to be just a bit big for anything really, lets be honest

These are the ULTIMATE WELDING RIG... Yes you can drive these with just a normal liscense and they are great trucks.....
                      Dale Willimus

Comment

Christ if either of those had hit me I wouldn't be here writing this!
                        Name: Brent
                        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

for trucks i'll stick to a 1500 ram on twennie fos! or a nice little S10 and supercharge it with 20's..

i have a buddy with a ford f150 on 20s thats a really nice truck.. sure its no VW but he gets looks with it which is good

Comment

the american dream - bigger and better.
                            ---------------------

Aly

"Is it still considered paying for sex if you skip out on the bill?"

Comment

They make 10 - 15 of these a year and they are a Hybrid ... F650 front end with a F350 Rear box on it.... they will run ya $95,000 US

thye come with DVD screens in Rear Headrests and in dash DVD in the center.
                              22.5" Alcoa wheels, 300HP , 96MPH @13MPG ,Air Endorsed Option

Damn if I could afford one..... they make a Super Single which is a Dually converted in a Single wheel 4 wheels instead of 6 and they are 38.5" Super Swampers on the 22.5s and man does that rock....
                              Last edited by Holksvagon; 09-13-2004, 10:38 PM.
                              Dale Willimus

Comment

Working...
                              X