new toureg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new toureg?

For those that work at VW dealerships, curious what kind of deals there may be available on a diesel toureg given the current...PR issues...volkswagen is facing?

not even sure if they're able to sell diesels right now, but once back on the market I assume they will have to immediately move the 2015 models. Any insights? I'm in no rush to buy one, but if the deal is right now is the time!
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Re: new toureg?

50% off twice the sticker price.

Toureg the most overpriced vehicle in the history of VW.
    2020 Toyota Corolla Hatch (At least its a Manual!)
    2001 Audi S4 (Trunk still smells like Ryan?)
    2001 Audi A4 - RIP
    2004 Mygale SJ04 - Racecar
    2013 Toyota Sienna - Baby Transporter
    2001.5 Audi S4 -SOLD
    1986 Reynard SF86 -SOLD
    2003 Jetta GLI - Garbage bin

Comment

yea james when we bought our q7 it was a toss between the Treg and Q and for like 2K more we went audi.. the Treg is great but for the price its jacked in NA

that being said with the diesel issues i bet they take a the 4-5k upsell on TDI off compared to gas.. who knows though

Comment

For me, the Q7 is too big and 5 too small, I like the treg/cayenne size better.

I agree that they are overpriced, but if you could get a loaded up toureg in the high 50's/low 60's instead of low 70s...I would jump on it!
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

Touareg is apparently still selling well, and is unaffected by the TDI issue. Other than VW maybe trying harder to make a sale at the moment, I don't believe there are any Touareg specific incentives.
          Stefan
          -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
          -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
          -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
          -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

yea the Q7 is a bit big.. i love driving my father in laws cayenne GTS.. that thing is a monster!

Comment

Working...
            X