Theft in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft in the South

So last night around 3am, my parents dog was going crazy and we didn't think too much of it. There were some voices and lights around the front of the house but we couldn't see too much of what was going on at the time. Honestly, just kind of ignored it because our street always has this kind of activity at night. We usually ignore things that aren't someone blatantly trying to break in.

We woke up today to find that my mums passenger side fog light assembly (the grille part) was stolen off her 2004 Audi a4. Looking at the car, it wasn't lost, and it didn't fall off. It was carefully removed and taken. It was on the car yesterday.

This happened in Midnapore, very close to the Husky in Sundance. If anyone knows someone that is stupid enough to mention they did this, or if you know someone who was missing that part, and now suddenly has it, or something, anything. Please let me know.

Theft bothers me more than anything, and we are going through some heavy financial troubles as a family (thats why I'm 27 and just moved back home to help) and this is just one more thing to eventually worry about. Its not life or death, but my mum loves her car, and now its unbalanced, ugly, unjustified, and annoying.

If the person who did this is reading this, or someone who knows who did it. Sack up, realize you were wrong, return the part, and you won't have a problem.
    I take pictures for money.

Re: Theft in the South

Really s*itty to hear about this jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is wrong with people.... Hope someone steps up or spots an A4 like your mom's with something out of place!
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

That is very very close to the location where fizzos Audi got stolen then crashed a few weeks ago. Maybe it's a similar crowd?

Comment

My car hasn't been parked here for a few days, they're going to have a hard time getting near mine once it is.

Comment

That sucks 😣
            But I have both grills,yours if you want them Jim
            I can bring them to the meet tomorrow or figure a time to grab them

Comment

So sorry to hear that, bad karma coming their way.

Comment

That is crappy to hear, I hope they are just kids and quickly learn from their mistakes...
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

PM me! I have a 2003 A4 that doesnt need it's fog light grilles, free to a good home
                  Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
                  ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
                  PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Thanks guys!!! You guys rule

Comment

For f*ck sakes I'm gonna start walking around at 3am with a f*cking baseball bat. These little low lives just piss me off.
                      And yes, my Audi was stolen and crashed merely a km west of Husky Sundance.
                      Last edited by Fizzo20; 10-03-2015, 02:59 PM.
                      -Faraaz

Comment

That's brutal man, we've always had issues on our street but it was never really this specific or targeted. The cars have been vandalized and broken into before, but now we all have somewhat nice cars. My street has been notorious for shitheads.

Comment

I have a grille you can have. I'll check for a fog light too.

Pat

His
                          1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
                          1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
                          1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
                          2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
                          Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Working...
                          X