Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*STOLEN VEHICLE* - Burgundy B5 Audi A4 - Please keep your eyes open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *STOLEN VEHICLE* - Burgundy B5 Audi A4 - Please keep your eyes open!

Originally posted by VwSweetHeart View Post
    I just meant they might have not noticed there were 2 people in the car at the time. By the article, sounds like they didn't get there till the crash which one person could have ran for it. I dunno, just saying.
    Either way totally sucks. Id cry my eyes out if that was my R32
    Agreed. From my understanding they know there was two people involved. I told them there were two people while chasing. fizzo said they caught one, and the other ran into fish creek.

Comment

Holy ****.

What an ending. He must be sore today, that looks to have been an awful mess.

Comment

Hopefully they catch the other person!
        ~Tracy~
        MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
        Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Crazy!

How was it stolen Fizzo?
          Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Glad they caught one of them and no one died. Sorry about the car.
            Ken

2012 VW JETTA TDI
            2000 VW JETTA 2.0 - Old ride

Comment

Originally posted by JVD View Post
              Or key was in it?
              That one. :( I entirely blame myself. It was for starting the car in the winter.
              But I don't know for sure how it was stolen. Either they broke in or there's a small chance that I accidentally left it unlocked but I always lock it, so I don't know. My sister's car also got broken into and she always locks her car too. It seems like they're walking around at 3am and picking locks
              Last edited by Fizzo20; 09-04-2015, 12:28 PM.
              -Faraaz

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
                That one. :( I entirely blame myself. It was for starting the car in the winter.
                But I don't know for sure how it was stolen. Either they broke in or there's a small chance that I accidentally left it unlocked but I always lock it, so I don't know. My sister's car also got broken into and she always locks her car too. It seems like they're walking around at 3am and picking locks
                Really sucks that they were able to drive off with it with minimal work. It also sucks that decent communities like Sundance have these young hooligans running around in the evenings.
                A similar break in event happened to my old jetta when i was in mackenzie lake (again decent community), but they couldn't get into the vehicle for some reason.

Comment

Looks like the 4x4 status is what helped catch the dbags in this case. Hopefully the pain they caused to themselves reminds them of the stupid choices they are making in their lives.
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
                    Looks like the 4x4 status is what helped catch the dbags in this case. Hopefully the pain they caused to themselves reminds them of the stupid choices they are making in their lives.
                    I'm glad I didn't start putting performance parts on this thing. But I maintained the **** out of that engine, it ran so mint, I can't believe it's gone.
                    -Faraaz

Comment

Engine was gonna go in this shell that was mint. I was literally gonna tear the car apart this week.
                      That being said...minty santorin blue A4 shell for sale!

Last edited by Fizzo20; 09-05-2015, 12:55 PM.
                      -Faraaz

Comment

There are your doors Rod!

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
                          Engine was gonna go in this shell that was mint. I was literally gonna tear the car apart this week.
                          That being said...minty santorin blue A4 shell for sale!
                          Maybe you still can? Buy back the old car? The engine should be fine, no?
                          Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Yes! Doors and maybe even fenders??
                            --
                            Rod
                            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

*STOLEN VEHICLE* - Burgundy B5 Audi A4 - Please keep your eyes open!

I'm pretty sure the engine was running upside down and I have no idea what this kid has done to my clutch in 48 hours. I've decided to abandon it since all the other parts such as interior and other odds and ends were going to come from the other A4. Not to mention the car is so beat up that I don't think I'm even gonna come close to getting the hood open. I just need a car that I can pick up drive right away. Looking at another MK2 possibly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Fizzo20; 09-05-2015, 06:16 PM.
                              -Faraaz

Comment

Crazy story and sorry for the loss of a project!
                                Blair
                                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                                X