Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*STOLEN VEHICLE* - Burgundy B5 Audi A4 - Please keep your eyes open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *STOLEN VEHICLE* - Burgundy B5 Audi A4 - Please keep your eyes open!

My car, a burgundy 2001 Audi A4, was stolen from my home in Sundance around 3:00am on September 2, 2015. Calgary police were notified by 3:30am and the vehicle has been reported stolen.

Please help me out and keep your eyes peeled for it! It’s burgundy with damage to the front passenger door, debadged rear, missing the front bumper valence and riding 4x4 status. Inside was a small toolbox and a light green water bottle.

Please keep your eyes open and if you spot the car, please report to police immediately! Stay safe and lock your doors!!!

-Faraaz

Re: *STOLEN VEHICLE* - Burgundy B5 Audi A4 - Please keep your eyes open!

Eyes open!

Sent from my perch atop Mount Olympus
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

No offense meant... but unless the car has some huge sentimental value Id be hoping to not see it again and get the cash from insurance. (Being that A4s are easy to replace.. and this one isnt exactly in mint shape, and most cars are beat to **** when stolen)

Comment

None taken. The reason I wanted the car found is to catch the thieves before they do something stupid and hit a pedestrian in it and or damage someone else's property with it.
        In any case, the car has been found. It was last seen doing around 140km/h around a bend in a 60km/h zone and was rolled a few times and is completely destroyed. In the reality of the situation, the dumb kids are gonna get out with some bruises, get a slap on the wrist and be on their way. My point is, all we can do is beware of stolen cars/theft in the community, where it's happening and the aftermath of such an incident. If there happened to be pedestrians in the area, they could've easily been killed. Three trees were taken out. It's a learning experience. Just keep your doors locked and your eyes open.
        -Faraaz

Comment

-Faraaz

Comment

It's not pretty, but it sure as hell ain't slow.
            -Faraaz

Comment

I didn't know they were that easy to steal....

Comment

Ya, how easy is this thing to steal?

Or key was in it?

Comment

Well that sucks, glad there were no serious injury, especially to no one invovled with the theft.
                  Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

I ended up coming across the car last night on my way home. Phoned the police right away and followed it for a while. They ended up noticing me and started speeding like crazy through the community. He ended up losing me going about 150 through a residential area (this is where it was last seen from fizzo's post). After meeting up with the sergeant, he took down my info and said to head home because lots of police were on their way.

Police must have found them and got into another chase. I wish i could have kept up with him..... but driving at high speeds, looking up plate and nav info on my phone is pretty tough to do. Sorry to hear about this Fizzo.
                    Last edited by Danaldson; 09-04-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Eurodrivers team to the rescue?

If those idiots made it out of that crash with a few bruises they should be grateful. Those years Audis and VWs are built solid.

Comment

I guess they caught him! Although i think i remember seeing 2 people in the car....

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/one-arrest...gary-1.2547993
                        Last edited by Danaldson; 09-04-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

So Crazy!!!! Sucks but good to hear no innocent people were hurt. Stupid kids

I'm sure you will get a call from the cops Dan if you were the one who called it in.
                          ~Tracy~
                          MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                          Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Originally posted by VwSweetHeart View Post
                            So Crazy!!!! Sucks but good to hear no innocent people were hurt. Stupid kids

I'm sure you will get a call from the cops Dan if you were the one who called it in.
                            Who knows. They may not need me if they ended up chasing them and seeing all the speeding, then fleeing the crash scene getting chased down by dogs lol.

Comment

I just meant they might have not noticed there were 2 people in the car at the time. By the article, sounds like they didn't get there till the crash which one person could have ran for it. I dunno, just saying.
                              Either way totally sucks. Id cry my eyes out if that was my R32
                              Last edited by VwSweetHeart; 09-04-2015, 10:07 AM.
                              ~Tracy~
                              MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                              Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                              X