Epic flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic flooding

Just heard from my friend in Canmore. Cougar creek is overflowing its banks and flooding around the Ford dealership and the pedestrian bridge is about to get washed out.
    2012 VW Jetta GLI

Re: Epic flooding

Also another friend in Banff says there is a mudslide at the Norquay exit.
    2012 VW Jetta GLI

Comment

yea state of emergency declared the mountains got over 100mm of rain last night!

Comment

guess who is stuck out at the banff springs for executive meetings for the next 3 days.....ugghhhhh
        drove out last night and it was high, woke up this morning and heard the news
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
          guess who is stuck out at the banff springs for executive meetings for the next 3 days.....ugghhhhh
          drove out last night and it was high, woke up this morning and heard the news
          well if i had to choose a place to be stuck in banff i dont think there would be a spot i would rather choose
          sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
          His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
          Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
          Past:
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
          2004 .:R32 BMP
          2001.5 Noggy blue s4
          2000 VW GTI 1.8T
          1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

I'm in MB, but hearing that there are at least 2 mudslides across hwy 40 and 2 bridges almost washed out too.
            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Is that near kanaskis George? I was wondering if you guyswere gonna get some too. I heard Lethbridge is bad too.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151673416120700
                Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

My wife just called and told me they're thinking about evacuating the camp grounds in Sundre too. Sounds like we might flood as well.

Comment

Entire east side of Cougar Creek is being evacuated now
                    2012 VW Jetta GLI

Comment

Heres a site I found that will keep you up to date and safe if you are in the areas. Weather is insane!

http://www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca/
                      ~Tracy~
                      MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                      Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
                        well if i had to choose a place to be stuck in banff i dont think there would be a spot i would rather choose
                        its going to be like lord of the flies. which customer kills who first
                        Team Highschool
                        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by CGDoig View Post
                          Is that near Kananaskis George? I was wondering if you guys were gonna get some too. I heard Lethbridge is bad too.
                          Yeah Cam, the village is shut down, nobody can get in or out, the bridge by my place is washed out, and there's a mudslide across hwy 40 just before the village turn off. Over 100mm in 24hrs has fallen with potential of another 150mm
                          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

H2S Gas line rupture in turner valley.
                            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

City of Calgary just declared State of emergency due to flooding.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-de...ency-1.1334012
                              ~Tracy~
                              MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                              Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                              X