Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you drive a yellow car?

Originally posted by 852VR6 View Post
    Maybe we are odd but I actually really like that colour of M3, most ppl that I talk to including my gf says that im crazy for liking that hahaha
    I am with you. There is just something about that color I really like haha
    Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
      Definitely a yellow car is a "look at me" colour. But be careful, there aren't a ton of people out there that like "yellow" cars. If it's unique, exotic or rare then sure... a yellow car works most of the time. A yellow 911, a yellow Ferrari 458, or even a yellow VW Beetle works for me. However, if it's a "plain Jane" automobile... then "yellow" just seems wrong. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though. I remember seing Yellow cavaliers at the dealerships back in the day and thought they were hideous. However, I have seen heavily modified Yellow Cavaliers at car shows and although they're not my style... at least they're unique. I can appreciate that. I suppose the moral of the story for me is... if you drive a Yellow car that screams "look at me"... then you had better give me something to look at.

At the end of the day it's your choice. Approximately 3% of B7 RS4's were ordered in Imola Yellow. For reference, 80+% of RS4's were ordered in dark blue, grey, silver or black. Obviously, this made sense as anyone with $100,000+ that wanted to buy one back then sure as h*ll wasn't going to take the risk on a "yellow" car. However, 4-5 years later... the buyer's of RS4's aren't in their 50's but rather, in their 30's or so. If you bought that RS4 today and sold it again 5 years from now... I'm guessing a yellow car to a 20-something wouldn't be an issue at all. That's why I have a red one. Sure, the old geezers only ordered about 5% of them like that from the factory but down the road, I'd rather have something a little "different" than the dozens of Black and Grey RS4's in Calgary.

Just my $0.02. Cheers... Deuce.

Red looks good! There is a red RS4 in Red Deer for sale. I think it was a Das Auto customer. I wonder if it is in good shape and if it was cared for.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/RS4/...0112131248589/
      Tint sucks

Comment

^^ according to my audi nerd sources.. that car needs a new engine very very soon.. bad motor. .aka cheapo priceo

Comment

Jesus!!

How can a car with 115,000km need a new engine?

It seems like the RS4 isn't terribly reliable. I've seen a few threads where people have had to get major work done like replacing the block.
          Tint sucks

Comment

Working...
          X