Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about this car?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know anything about this car?!?!?!

hey guys this car is for sale in calgary at "CarZoneCalgary" and im pretty interested in buying it
    wanna know if anyone knows any history in this 2006 A3. let me know!!!!

***SOLD***-2008 C63 AMG - Tuned(540hp, 495trq), secondary cat delete, highflow filters. Lowered on H&R springs, Verde wheels, carbon goods around

2012 E63 AMG biturbo - 550hp 590trq. Stock....for now

Add me on instagram! dominice63

Dominic Jablonski

Re: Does anyone know anything about this car?!?!?!

I can tell you that the hood was painted the wrong color.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

This might help---off the description of the car(hood is CF)

Very rare S-line with only 67,000 kms plus tons of upgrades including the turbo and full exhaust. This Audi is truly in amazing condition and must be seen. No accidents, only Alberta ownership, panoramic roof, carbon fiber hood, fully adjustable suspension and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post

Very rare S-line with only 67,000 kms plus tons of upgrades including the turbo and full exhaust. This Audi is truly in amazing condition and must be seen. No accidents, only Alberta ownership, panoramic roof, carbon fiber hood, fully adjustable suspension and much more.
        If he found it at CarZoneCalgary, odds are he has read the description.......

He would be looking for if anyone knows the previous owner, has the car been bagged on, damages etc.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post

It's a nice car, but what constitutes upgraded turbo?
          GT3071R and more...

Comment

i dont know if its just me

but the p side front corner (where the front cover meets the fender) looks a little wonky. Could be an accident hence the cf hood
            Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

He's been looking at this car and talking to me about it before it was even posted here. To me it looks like the bumper has been resprayed and just like Natty says the fitment looks off. SO i suggested posting here and asking to see if anyone recognizes the car.

Comment

Car proof shows a clean record. No accidents no nothing. But baggedGLI is right. That's the history I really want to know plus maybe car proof doesn't show it all. May not have gone through insurance for an accident. Cause Ben is right when I really focus on the the front bumper does seem shaded a little different and there are some pretty descent gaps between the fender and bumper
                ***SOLD***-2008 C63 AMG - Tuned(540hp, 495trq), secondary cat delete, highflow filters. Lowered on H&R springs, Verde wheels, carbon goods around

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Dom you're selling the S4 or keeping it?

Comment

Selling

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Working...
                    X