Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Because show car...

"Off-road use only"

Pay to play indeed, either don't run them or be willing to pay.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

SO the title of the thread should read "Because RICE car"?

JK

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
        SO the title of the thread should read "Because RICE car"?

JK
        Yeah ok, if you say so
        sigpic

Comment

"Because RICE car"?

Pics as promised, winter mode...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	511623Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	511624Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	511625

Leonard
          sigpic

Comment

I'm actually very surprised it took this long for you to get a ticket. Blue lights on a shiny white car is just begging for police attention.
            Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

just replace with the whitish LED ones and should be fine

Comment

Two years $57.00, I'll pay to play. Oh and for those who think it looks "Rice" SUCK MY D_CK!!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and one more thing, we need to teach our "law enforcement agents" to look for real criminals and stop wasting our tax dollars fighting useless laws and targeting petty crimes. They're complaining they don't have enough funding??? Find some "real" cops that look for "real" law breakers, problem solved. lmfao I'll stfu now.

------------------------------------------------------------ End Rant Here --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a few buddies on the force and you'd be surprised as to how many "petty" "useless laws" they pull people over for which in turn land them a "big fish".......
                    One of the big ones a few months back was the gang member pulled over for "wrong" colored HID's and they found a couple hundred grand worth of drugs in his car plus 1.5 million of drugs and guns at his house........ I say those petty laws are a great way to keep the "real criminals" off the streets! I'm all for "paying to play" but be prepared to get pulled over and not complain about it when it happens.
                    Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by SilentSam View Post
                      I'll suck it up and keep play'n lmfao

Gramps aka Leonard
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh and one more thing, we need to teach our "law enforcement agents" to look for real criminals and stop wasting our tax dollars fighting useless laws and targeting petty crimes. They're complaining they don't have enough funding??? Find some "real" cops that look for "real" law breakers, problem solved. lmfao I'll stfu now.

------------------------------------------------------------ End Rant Here --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        You should just follow the law and stop whining about how you got fined.
                        GT3071R and more...

Comment

Oh was I "whining"?? That wasn't my intension. I was just conversing, isn't that what forums are for?? Sorry for wasting your time, GO READ SOMETHING ELSE!! I here OPRAH's got a very nice site.
                          sigpic

Comment

By definition you broke the law that makes you a criminal. CPS targeting you for blue bulbs keeps my taxes down, so yes please keep "paying to play". Them turning a profit by issuing you a ticket is not a waste of tax dollars, that's actually generating revenue. As a tax payer I'd prefer to pay a cop to hand out tickets then to pay him to sit with a thumb up his ass.

people ***** and moan about the police officers, until they actually need one. It's truly a thankless job

Comment

Oh was I "whining"?? That wasn't my intension. I was just conversing, isn't that what forums are for?? Sorry for wasting your time, GO READ SOMETHING ELSE!! I here OPRAH's got a very nice site.
                              I read your post because that's what forums are for right?
                              GT3071R and more...

Comment

Except for when you have need one, and have gotten **** all for it. Or worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X