Siri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siri

I've had my iPhone 4S for a couple of days now and it is noticeably quicker than my iphone 4 blah blah. But for sure the best part is Siri. Very useful and occasionally good for a laugh. It works very well through the hands free in my car. Overall good stuff.
    John
    1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
    2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Re: Siri

Testing 123.

Music to permeate your soul …
    Jayson
    MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Yea, I hope it learns over time. I've used it for dictating my text messages and it works ok but messes up pretty bad if you talk too fast.. Also I tried asking it for the weather and I got the values in Fahrenheit instead of Metric.

I haven't had too much time to mess with it yet so there may be some settings I need to tweak.
      Jay

Comment

Apple due ot licensing restrictions has basically been forced to neuter Siri for those outside of the USA for now. Its functionality in the USA is top notch but for anyone else they cant get the full benefit
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
          Apple due ot licensing restrictions has basically been forced to neuter Siri for those outside of the USA for now. Its functionality in the USA is top notch but for anyone else they cant get the full benefit
          Had heard that on the rumors sites before release. For those fortunate to have a 4S, what is your real-world experience?
          Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
          2016 .:R (sold)
          2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
          2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Jester B View Post
            Had heard that on the rumors sites before release. For those fortunate to have a 4S, what is your real-world experience?
            All that is missing is Maps and oddly restaurants. You can of course ask siri to look up a restaurant on the web.. Overall i have enjoyed it and found it useful. Especially in the car paired with bluetooth hands free.
            John
            1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
            2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

Working...
            X