Rental Management Company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rental Management Company?

I manage my mom's 6 houses she rents out to Petro Canada and ESSO.......
    Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

When i was renting we went through Mastre Property Management http://www.calgaryhomerentals.com/

They were good to the point that i was going to use them to manage my rental property. I would never have a rental without a company if i were out of town.

Andrew
      www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

I use http://mtnpark.ca

They got me a fair rate, and they had fairly low monthly fees. 6mo lease on my place and they had someone in there within about 1 month.

Had only one problem, first month's deductions were a little high for some "extras" that the first client wanted. After that, the money has been in my account on time, no hassles.

Would recommend them. Met with them and I trusted them, that's the most important part.

http://mtnpark.ca/
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys.
          Graeme

2015 S4
          2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

You're simply looking for a property manager. IT will help having one to lower your insurance (in Vancouver you HAVE to have them for grow-op reasons) and it's good to have someone checking in. I dont have any recommendations on specific people but I can say you get what you pay for with these people having used them in the past.
            You should have an idea in your head the scope of work you want them to undertake so that you are very clear what is expected. OTherwise you can end up paying money to a corporation or individual that does dick all.

If it were me I'd find someone independantly that does property management rather than a company, as you tend to get better service and its far more personable.
            Team Highschool
            Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

How would a individual lower your insurance compared to a company?

That being said, the condo I lived in, for 3 years, I had an inspection one time, and it was really the person walked in, opened the fridge and left. So, there are some pretty shitty ones out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bonfire View Post
                How would a individual lower your insurance compared to a company?

That being said, the condo I lived in, for 3 years, I had an inspection one time, and it was really the person walked in, opened the fridge and left. So, there are some pretty shitty ones out there.
                having a property manager should lower your insurance over not having one at all.
                having an individual property manager rather than a property management corporation will net you better service for your $$$ usually as they tend to take on less properties and are far more personable.

sorry if that wasn't clear.
                Team Highschool
                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

my brokerage offers property managment if you would like i can get you some information

Current
                  02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
                  04 GLI low and slow OG
                  Past
                  02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
                  00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

Working...
                  X