Eurodrivers Official Cellphone Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eurodrivers Official Cellphone Poll

Yeah, I can type without looking on my iphone and pad. It's all in practice for sure. I've posted some pretty large posts in a 5 minute piss break at work.

Comment

Originally posted by CGDoig View Post
      Yeah, I can type without looking on my iphone and pad. It's all in practice for sure. I've posted some pretty large posts in a 5 minute piss break at work.
      Yeah you really get used to it, sometimes though that damn autocorrect bites you in the ass though..... I came from an LG Rumor which had a slide out keypad, I didn't like the iPhone at first, but now I'm on my second iPhone and I wouldn't have anything else.
      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
        I will bump this thread in a year or so when everything is normal again, til then i will just wait to say i told you so
        unless they make some MAJOR announcements for futuristic phones at their yearly event in about a week i dont even think you'll need to wait a year. The new phones will make or break the company.
        I'm not expecting anything earth shattering. RIM has stagnated. You can fanboi blackberry all you want but whether its market analysts, the general public or corporations everyone is looking the other way from RIM products.
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by CGDoig View Post
          5 minute piss.
          I'm not gonna lie, thats a really long piss. I'm not even mad, thats amazing!
          Patryk
          Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
          08 VW .:R32
          04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I do not think of the blackberry to be first smart phone. It has email and a browser. My shitty Mike phone has those capabilities.

iPhone changed the whole game and blackberry did nothing but hold on. Relying upon sheep like you to fall back upon, clutching to the 'Business Market'.

They are a shitty setup, no one wants these phones, they are slow, archaic, unreliable, and big. iPhone and 'Droid are the way of the future.

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/st...e.html?cmp=rss

fightandroid.org = lol

Music to permeate your soul …
              Jayson
              MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

I was going to link the post from randoms but don't know how (#1777) so
                put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                  I will bump this thread in a year or so when everything is normal again, til then i will just wait to say i told you so
                  That's some kinda blind loyalty.
                  May I ask what you see that the market doesn't? Did you look at the 6 month, 1 yr, and 3 yr stock performances, on that bloompig link?
                  I'm first-hand seeing big corporate moving away from RIM, to appease their users on a massive scale.
                  Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Funny, enbridge just bought lots of their employees iPads so that they could work on the road easily...... Not play books. iPads.
                    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Working...
                    X