Need to rent: Shop/Garage Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to rent: Shop/Garage Space

As some of you know in the late fall my dad and I undertook a restoration project on his 1974 Triumph TR6.
    Car is currently being media blasted and painted, and is set to come back to us to get the engine put back in and the interior put back in.

Since then however my parents have sold their place. Someone offered far above list, and it was a no brainer to go through with the sale, despite the issue that is obviously causes.

We are looking for a 1-1.5 car garage to rent out, or shop space if someone has spare space.
    Needs to be secure, needs to have adequete lighting. We have all of our own tools, air wont be needed.

I've looked on kijiji but all there really is is parking SPACES.
    They are moving to Van Island, and until then will be in an apartment with an underground, but cant work on car there.

Engine will already be in the car when it gets moved to the new garage, its just all the finishing details of putting new parts together and stuff that is going to take some time. Realistically would need for ~1.5-2 months.

If anyone knows of leads it would be helpful.
    Obviously willing to compensate someone appropriately for use of space.

Thanks
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Re: Need to rent: Shop/Garage Space

i have half of a garage i could make available. its not heated and only partially insulated. i have the insulation and can get a construction heater whenever needed. dont check here much so call me at 403-807-1042 and we can discuss it if your interested.

Comment

I have been fascinated with the 1974 Triumph TR6 and I am eager to see some photos showing the newly revamped car with triumph parts. Thanks for sharing mate!

Comment

BAN!! That is the same as with KOR's exhaust thing. Triumph Parts is a link.

Comment

Working...
        X