• Show
Clear All

• Audio Install Help

My kid just purchased a system for his 90 Celica GTS
    - Pioneer P7200 head
    - Arc Audio Amps
    - Sound Dynamics components
    - MB Quart sub

He spent enough on the system that I don't want to see him struggle to install...which is what would happen if I were to help him...

He's willing to pay (modestly) for someone's time to lead him through the install and, more importantly, teach him the base principles. I'm willing to supply the necessary refreshments. He would like to get started tomorrow (Saturday 11th) or Sunday.

Any qualified interest?
    Last edited by JRP; 09-10-2010, 04:42 PM.
    "You know, I never noticed how many Silver Audis there were out there until you bought one..."
    My Dear Wife - April, 2010

Re: Audio Install Help

Can't help you, but I'd like to give you props for helpin' your kid out! Pretty cool to see.
    Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

I can give him a hand no problem, just tight on time these days. If you live in the NW it shouldn't be too hard to work something out though. Even if he wants to swing by I can give him a good head start in what to do.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

pm'd. Gracias
        "You know, I never noticed how many Silver Audis there were out there until you bought one..."
        My Dear Wife - April, 2010

Comment

Working...
        X