Pothole warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pothole warning

they just dug up 4th ave from the Cecil right to China Town as you come in off the flyover.

2nd lane from the right was impacted. Right as it crosses macleod there is a pothole sticking out a good 6" from the road level surface.

It's going to claim someones car, dont let it be yours.
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Re: Pothole warning

This is the start of a very good thread. If you know of any massive potholes, post em up!
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

i hate calgary

Comment

53rd Ave in front of our building between 1A and 2nd Street S.W., AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! MANY MANY MANY pot holes, deep/shallow/sharp edges/water pipes sticking out.
        Tunerworks Performance Inc.
        Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
        .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
        STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
          i hate calgary
          no kidding.
          somehow they take a shitty road and somehow manage to make it worse?
          do they not own steam rollers here? there is no way they put a roller over the intersection where they put in the new pipe and sewer drain. absolutely no way in hell
          Team Highschool

Comment

Originally posted by AllGo'n'Show View Post
            53rd Ave in front of our building between 1A and 2nd Street S.W., AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! MANY MANY MANY pot holes, deep/shallow/sharp edges/water pipes sticking out.
            x2 i went thru it one day and i hated my life

Comment

yea try driving crowchild around kensington.. manholes stick up like 6" galore!! my god the other day i felt like i was on a track dodging cones.. people probably thought i was a jackass but alas i don't need my oilpan or exhaust all over the road .. mmkay

Comment

i cant believe that these minefields that look worse than the street in baghdad pass as roads here.
                Team Highschool

Comment

yea try driving crowchild around kensington.. manholes stick up like 6" galore!! my god the other day i felt like i was on a track dodging cones.. people probably thought i was a jackass but alas i don't need my oilpan or exhaust all over the road .. mmkay
                  Just a tip...stay in the very right lane. Only dodge a couple instead of 90 of'em
                  TWO TON ENGINE LIFT/CRANE FOR RENT
                  PM me if you need one!!

Comment

ya i ride the left lane none in that one

Comment

stock height ftw

Comment

I saw the one downtown this morning, I actually started laughing at it's rediculousness. I usually hang out in that lane so I had to go around. The way they paved it though was brutal.

That said, at least they didn't close it down for 2 weeks while they repaved that section.
                        Jay

Comment

Make me glad that my Evolution skid pan is finally installed!!
                          2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                            I saw the one downtown this morning, I actually started laughing at it's rediculousness. I usually hang out in that lane so I had to go around. The way they paved it though was brutal.

That said, at least they didn't close it down for 2 weeks while they repaved that section.
                            it really is comical when you look at it. i drove by it again today. the pothole isn;t even level its mounted on an angle. talk about a hack job
                            Team Highschool

Comment

Haha I did the exact same thing yesterday morning... At least they aren't HUGE but still annoying as fuuuu
                              I'd like to make a statment!
                              2012 Q5
                              2011 A5

Comment

Working...
                              X