No announcement yet.

Awesome Flatbed Tow Truck Experience!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Flatbed Tow Truck Experience!!!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know about an awesome experience we just had with a Flat Bed tow truck owner/operator!!!

Krazy Kooter Flatbed Services - 403.510.1083

I have used Kooters services personally in the past for local car pick up etc and he has always done a great job with quick service and fair prices, but day before yesterday I got a call from a regular customer who was stuck out in priddis on an acreage with a flat tire on his lowered A4 and could not find his lock key. I gave Kooter a call at around 2:00 and asked him if was a job he would be willing to do. He said no problem, dropped what he was doing, drove out and picked up the car and had it delivered to our door safe and sound in just a few hours, and to top it all off he charged even a bit less than he quoted, which was already more than reasonable. Something about a company that is willing to save you more money after an already agree'd upon deal because it went better than expected, and does a good job to boot, well that is worth a mention in my book!!!

We talked for a bit and I found out he does lots of other stuff that many other tow guys shy away from like 4x4 recovery, shed removal, Motorcycles, trailers, long distance towing/hauling etc, so if someone is in need of all the regular services such as general towing, boosting, lock outs etc as well as any specialty towing services, I would not hesitate to call him for a great deal!!! Tell him you are a member of Eurodrivers and you may be able to squeak an extra deal!
    sigpic
    Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
    Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
    Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
    888.769.1772 Toll Free
    403.769.1771 tel
    403.769.1773 fax
    bob@urbanexp.ca

Re: Awesome Flatbed Tow Truck Experience!!!

Now the question that needs to be answered... does he have a dixie horn on his truck??
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

His biz card has the General lee on it!
      sigpic
      Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
      Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
      Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
      888.769.1772 Toll Free
      403.769.1771 tel
      403.769.1773 fax
      bob@urbanexp.ca

Comment

I have to agree, he's very good. Had him take my old parts car away aswell. With a name like krazy kooter you'd think the service and whatnot would be suspect but he's actually very good and very nice. Thumbs up in my books.
        - Alex

Comment

Working...
        X