Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FHTM - Multi Level Marketing

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
    Multi level marketing, well don't paint the same picture for every company that does this. Its like saying all places that work on cars are the same, you can't paint everybody with the same brush.

Pyramid, do you work in a job? Then you are in a pyramid, you have a boss who has a boss, who has a boss, who probably reports to somebody else. If you look at pyramid that somebody else is making $$$ then you are looking at it wrong. Look at it and see what you can make $$$ wise, if you don't feel comfortable or just can't sell anything then yeah stay well clear of anything for selling.

I am involved in a company like this, its completely part time and I am in no rush or pressure to push anything. I don't bring it up with everybody, and or try and tailor conversations towards it.

If you are interested in something like this and have an hour to kill on a Thursday night you can listen to some guys who have made good $$$.

Can you make millions, the chances of you doing it are slim. Can you make some extra cash and work with your current job, yeah thats how you have to look at this, extra $$$.

Take this as you want, I am only posting a reply to this thread. Sorry to those that have been burned, but like I mentioned earlier with garages, there are some good and some bad.

Ben
    If this is not a pyramid scheme in a general sense. What exactly is it then?
    Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
    2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
    2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

Working...
    X