FHTM - Multi Level Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHTM - Multi Level Marketing

just wondering if anyone on here is doing this... if so how are you finding it?

if you've heard of it and have decided not to do it, what were your deciding factors against it?

Thanks in advance,

Re: FHTM - Multi Level Marketing

"The FTHM product line includes weight management, health and beauty, internet services, satellite tv, long distance phone services and wireless phones and phone plans."

+

"FHTM has allowed thousands of individuals, regardless of education, experience, or current financial situation to reach their financial goals by becoming FHTM Canada business owners"

=

PAUSE.
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      = PAUSE.
      i know, seems like an odd thing right.. or some would say pyramid scheme... thats why i figured i would see if anyone here was doing this or said no due to them thinking it wasn't legit...

Comment

MLM stuff is simple. Can you sell? Can you network? Are you willing to be one of those people who turns every conversation into business.

If the answer to those is yes, you can make a lot of money. I know people who make a killing in MLM companies,but I can barely stand to be around them for so long because its all they ever talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinAndrews View Post
          MLM stuff is simple. Can you sell? Can you network? Are you willing to be one of those people who turns every conversation into business.

If the answer to those is yes, you can make a lot of money. I know people who make a killing in MLM companies,but I can barely stand to be around them for so long because its all they ever talk about.
          x2

a guy i went to school with does this. you think hanging out with car salesman, or big box sales people is bad....these guys are like 100x worse
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Sounds like its perfect for you Tre! hahaha j/k. Want some water?
            Patryk
            Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
            08 VW .:R32
            04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Pyramid Scheme...
              Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
              2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
              2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

Bad idea. You will lose friends and alienate loved ones.
                Last edited by Kor; 07-08-2010, 11:34 AM.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                  This.
                  2008 Audi RS4
                  2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                    yes
                    D.J.
                    Turbo SVT Focus
                    Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

run away from this
                      ~~TODD~~
                      '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turbomeyers View Post

will run away from all pyramids... except this one^^, that one is quite enticing

i was really skeptical about it in the first place, but wasn't really being pushed into it, and i'm not wanting to be the guy who every conversation involves "hey i have a great business venture for you" or "tired of living paycheque to paycheque?" etc...

just figured i'd see what others had though.

thanks for the input everyone, except you patryk... jk

Comment

No run away form that pyramid too, it has jail bait written all over it!
                            Name: Brent
                            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Multi level marketing, well don't paint the same picture for every company that does this. Its like saying all places that work on cars are the same, you can't paint everybody with the same brush.

Pyramid, do you work in a job? Then you are in a pyramid, you have a boss who has a boss, who has a boss, who probably reports to somebody else. If you look at pyramid that somebody else is making $$$ then you are looking at it wrong. Look at it and see what you can make $$$ wise, if you don't feel comfortable or just can't sell anything then yeah stay well clear of anything for selling.

I am involved in a company like this, its completely part time and I am in no rush or pressure to push anything. I don't bring it up with everybody, and or try and tailor conversations towards it.

If you are interested in something like this and have an hour to kill on a Thursday night you can listen to some guys who have made good $$$.

Can you make millions, the chances of you doing it are slim. Can you make some extra cash and work with your current job, yeah thats how you have to look at this, extra $$$.

Take this as you want, I am only posting a reply to this thread. Sorry to those that have been burned, but like I mentioned earlier with garages, there are some good and some bad.

Ben
                              Ben
                              2016 Ram 3500 Laramie
                              2000 Jetta TDi, Dead and removing parts
                              2005 Passat Wagon TDi, 310,000 km's and counting, BSM delete done....Trans died going to replace
                              Her's
                              2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Pearl White

Comment

Working...
                              X