$85k vw???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $85k vw???

IMO that car is simply not worth that kind of money. First of all, its some young kid who obviously doesnt care for it (not saying young people dont car for their cars, just saying this one doesnt). Secondly, this is a twin turbo set up running on stock internals. That is quite a beating for that engine to be taking. Lastly, the car has over 80,000 miles (remember this is MILES not KMS), so basically 120000 kms. A car with that kind of mileage and that kind of engine set up needs LOTS OF LOVE and maintenance, which is something I doubt this kid gave it.

Is it just "another VW" that will beat most supercars, sure. The question is for that kind of money, what kind of guarantee will I have of how long this engine will hold up??? I'd rather have an 80K corvette that may not beat every supercar but will last me 5-10 years, than an R32 that beats supercars, but only lasts me 1 or 2 years.
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I looked at a CTS-V this weekend, it was 80,000 and change, I'd much rather have the CTS-V, just sayin'.
      Jay

Comment

for $85K, Id buy a new M3 and still have enough money to do some sweet mods to it
        MIKE
        '03 GTi VR6

Comment

Working...
        X