Call for Hockey Players v.allskillswelcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call for Hockey Players v.allskillswelcome

I never wear shouldies. Whether league, or shinny.
    They're a hindrance. Big Gordie Howe elbow pads tho lol.
    Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
      you guys do full gear minus shoulder pads on wednesdays?
      I personally wear full gear, lots of guys go without shoulders though.

Comment

If you ever have a weekend game and need a golie i would trek down for a good game , my level is medium skill . maximum hextall lol
        sigpic

Comment

goalie in red: "yeah i played prospect hockey and practice with the flames backups 3 times a week."

last time i saw him and he played for my div3 team it was "i just got back from a blackhawks scouting camp, and did a scrimmage with crosby, that guys not all he's cracked up to be he's a bit of a hack".

the guy couldn't stop a beachball, can't skate, handle the puck, or control rebounds. he got lit up in our game with a solid defense in front of him, and last night i burned him for two weaksauce goals.

it's one thing to sandbag, say you kinda play hockey when really you played pro. One of the guys i work with is like that, he's an ex-hartford whalers backup and was drafted by them in 96. That idiot last night isn't even on hockeydb.com , somewhere if you played any kind of high level hockey you would be. don't lie and tell people you are the best, especially when you are goalie. you just make yourself look like an idiot when you get lit up and suck.

/rant

good skate though, i've been so tired all morning.
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

goalie in red: "yeah i played prospect hockey and practice with the flames backups 3 times a week."

last time i saw him and he played for my div3 team it was "i just got back from a blackhawks scouting camp, and did a scrimmage with crosby, that guys not all he's cracked up to be he's a bit of a hack".

the guy couldn't stop a beachball, can't skate, handle the puck, or control rebounds. he got lit up in our game with a solid defense in front of him, and last night i burned him for two weaksauce goals.

it's one thing to sandbag, say you kinda play hockey when really you played pro. One of the guys i work with is like that, he's an ex-hartford whalers backup and was drafted by them in 96. That idiot last night isn't even on hockeydb.com , somewhere if you played any kind of high level hockey you would be. don't lie and tell people you are the best, especially when you are goalie. you just make yourself look like an idiot when you get lit up and suck.

/rant

good skate though, i've been so tired all morning.

HAHAHAHAHAH! He got laid teh F*CK out, by the smallest guy on the ice too.

I'm so tired too. Sure was fun, seeing that Ash fella, score.
            Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

yeah i may have had something to do with him getting laid out....but what the hell, if he was going to play the puck he should have done it sooner, not at the last minute and given me nowhere to go.

Cam who were you there? I was in the blue vintage canucks jersey.
              Team Highschool

Comment

I was the lazy as balls guy in the jersey with my last name on it. I felt like a douche wearing my team jersey, but it was the only white jersey I have.

I was sick, and out about 2 hours past my bedtime, thus I left a lil early.

Great skate, and in fairness it was better when Marc went to the other team.

The one goalie was pretty fun to play against. never gave up, even after 3rd and 4th rebounds, while I was standing at center ice waiting for a breakout play LOL! Wasn't in for shooting myself, as much as trying to get that british guy to get some shots.

Good times.
                Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

the edmonton looking jersey?

YEah i had both my team jerseys in my bag but dragged along the old vintage one in the hopes i wouldn't have to wear one.

Yeah i was trying to get ashley just to go to the net so he could get a goal. it got to the point i was ready to bank it off him and in haha.
                  Team Highschool

Comment

the edmonton looking jersey?

YEah i had both my team jerseys in my bag but dragged along the old vintage one in the hopes i wouldn't have to wear one.

Yeah i was trying to get ashley just to go to the net so he could get a goal. it got to the point i was ready to bank it off him and in haha.
                    sigh. yes the "edmonton" looking jersey. %100 not my choice. Ya I recall you mentioning trying to bank it off of him or something. I lol'd.

sounds like the previous goalie was a character too.
                    "didn't like slapshots, and threatened to quit?"
                    Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Thanks for coming out guys. You gave us noobs a fucking beating HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by niXon View Post
                        Thanks for coming out guys. You gave us noobs a fucking beating HAHAHAHA
                        Thanks for the invite Jar. Ran into a couple of buds so that was cool. I paid Ash for the next icetime, so I might come this coming Wednesday again.
                        Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by cam_wmh View Post
                          Thanks for the invite Jar. Ran into a couple of buds so that was cool. I paid Ash for the next icetime, so I might come this coming Wednesday again.
                          No worries, it was nice meeting you.

Comment

If i'm in town i'll try and come. I have a 7am flight booked for monday back to texas but i dont know whether i will be going or not.
                            Team Highschool

Comment

Working...
                            X