Call for Hockey Players v.allskillswelcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for Hockey Players v.allskillswelcome

Alright so I know there are quite a few of us on here who play hockey so I'm gonna throw this up here in 3 separate parts.

1.) Goalies - This sunday we require 2 goalies for the NCHL beginner program. You're not gonna be saving huge shots, but instead playing in net for us beginner noobs to run drills and shoot on.

In addition to this I need one goalie to play 4 of our beginner games as we are lacking a goalie. Again this will be at no cost to you and will be a full game of 5 on 5 with refs and score keepers.

If you're interested in either of these options PM me and I can give you dates and locations.

2.) Every Wednesday night at 11:45pm @ Crowfoot Arena we have the rink booked for Shinny (full gear recommended). Last week we had 12 players show up and 2 goalies. All skill levels welcome (We had a pretty mixed bag crowd last week)

If you're up for this PM me by Sunday and I'll put you down. The more people we have show up, the cheaper it is.

3.) I know there was a few of you at one time looking to get into some beginner/rec hockey. I'm in the process of making a team for January in the NCHL playing in the E3 division. This is beginner/low level hockey, so no superstars need apply. If this interests you PM me and I can give you the full details of it (Costs, etc.)

cliff notes: Hockey is fun.

Re: Call for Hockey Players v.allskillswelcome

I am interested in the league, but my skills may be too sub par. Can I get an invite to the camp for evaluation?
    Last edited by 94gti; 11-14-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

PM'd.

cliff notes: Hockey is fun.
      Got that right!!!
      Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Damn I live in the completely wrong place for this.
        2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS. Daily. Far from stock.

2001.5 Audi S4. Billet rs6 and everything else. FOR SALE. $6500
        Need this car sold.

1960 Ford Falcon.

Comment

Originally posted by cam_wmh View Post
          PM'd.

Got that right!!!
          PM'd back broski

Comment

Originally posted by 94gti View Post
            I am interested in the league, but my skills may be too sub par. Can I get an invite to the camp for evaluation?
            Their is no such thing as too subpar. If you can make it out to Wednesday you can meet a couple of the guys that we play with and kind of feel it out.

One guy that is currently in my program but not a "for sure" on the team is still just learning to skate. So if you have all your own gear and want to have a good time let me know.

Comment

I would likely be in on a drop in basis, but work shift work so can't commit to everything.....PM me details
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                I would likely be in on a drop in basis, but work shift work so can't commit to everything.....PM me details
                Drop in, is on Wednesday night @ 11:45pm - 1:00am at the Crowfoot Arena (Corner of Nosehill and John Laurie)

Comment

I'm on nights but will look to attend others......What name is it under on the ice time schedule? And also about the option 3 thingy in january
                  2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                  2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                  2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by niXon View Post
                    Their is no such thing as too subpar. If you can make it out to Wednesday you can meet a couple of the guys that we play with and kind of feel it out.

One guy that is currently in my program but not a "for sure" on the team is still just learning to skate. So if you have all your own gear and want to have a good time let me know.

Sweet this sounds like a great opportunity, I used to play goal but I have been away from the game for a few years. I have a full set of player equipment. I have been thinking of joining a team, so this is perfect. I can't make the 11:45 game, but keep me in mind for other games. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 94gti View Post
                      Sweet this sounds like a great opportunity, I used to play goal but I have been away from the game for a few years. I have a full set of player equipment. I have been thinking of joining a team, so this is perfect. I can't make the 11:45 game, but keep me in mind for other games. Thanks!
                      We might have an early ice time (6:30 - 7:00pm) on Saturday, if that works better.

It's still up in the air right now, but I should know for sure by Wednesday.

Also replied to your PM

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                        I'm on nights but will look to attend others......What name is it under on the ice time schedule? And also about the option 3 thingy in january
                        For the Wednesday night thing, it's on a private booking so there is really no posting of the time/dates.

Seeing that their seems to be some interest in this, I'll throw up our ice times when we have our drop in sessions.

Comment

i love playing shinny but i am not very good at skating. also i have anxiety issues when it comes to showing up to events/places where i do not know anyone. however, if i work up the balls at some point, i will definitely join in.

Comment

Originally posted by timdog View Post
                            i love playing shinny but i am not very good at skating. also i have anxiety issues when it comes to showing up to events/places where i do not know anyone. however, if i work up the balls at some point, i will definitely join in.
                            Tim, I won't know a soul. Come on out.

niXon, do you need any goalies? What skill range?
                            Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by timdog View Post
                              My buddy Ashley who arranges the ice, can hardly skate, so don't let that stop you.

I hear you on the anxiety thing though, as much as it's your own issue, we're all super chill and extremely welcoming.

Hey Cam, as far as I know we got 2 goalies coming out.

Comment

Working...
                              X