Who's been to Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's been to Rome

Travelling there really soon, and trying to find a decent not expensive hotel for me and my air canada employee friend. Any recommendations? I tried asking the pope, but he said his mansion is full.

Re: Who's been to Rome

I was there last spring, stayed in a hostel kinda place, you had your own room, and small breakfast was included. It was cheap, clean, and right by the colisium the only downside was you had to share the bathrooms. I can look up the name if your looking for something like that.

I found trip advisor pretty handy when looking for places to stay.

Comment

^trip advisor is your friend^

We stayed at hotel pomezia and it was a decent hotel with a great location, average price.
      2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Tripadvisor is the best site to check out. My parents recently went and I booked all of their hotels (throughout Italy) by reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and then placing a booking/reservation. I'm trying to remember which one I booked them at in Rome but I forget. It wasn't mega expensive, but it was very nice w/free breakfast and walking distance from the train + everything else.

Here is the link and it has all of the TOP RATED ones at the top. Put in the dates you want and scroll through until you find some ones you can afford, check the location in relation to the sights, read the reviews posted by others, then place your booking.

http://rome-hotels.tripadvisor.com/H...io-Hotels.html

Comment

Sweet thanks guys, I found one that is right on the river in central rome for 120/night.

Comment

Working...
          X