Custom Body Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Body Work

Hey I am wondering if any of you guys have had any custom body work done in Calgary. I am tossing around a few ideas of either trying to get my fenders pulled, or molding some fiberglass flares to the body.

It seems that most body shops are not into that kind of work. Any body have any experience with that?

Ideally I would like to have a go at it this winter in my garage with an experienced body guy coming over the teach/guide me.

Re: Custom Body Work

Unless you work for a shop or know someone personally I doubt you will find a place to have that done in Calgary. This is just based on what I have seen done. There is no lack of money in this town, or people who would want this done, but shops just don't do it mostly, maybe too much risk and too many hours, why do that when there are people lining up to just get a simple paint job or collision repair?
    Last edited by Kor; 08-12-2009, 11:11 PM.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Sportscar Coachworks Ltd
      417 38 Avenue Ne
      Calgary, AB T2E 6R9, Canada
      (403) 276-3700‎

Owners name is Warren. Great guy, and will do that kind of work you speak of. Not cheap though. Let him know Sean or Alex from Matrix sent you
      Last edited by popp; 08-12-2009, 10:44 PM.
      Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Awesome thanks! I will give them a try.

Originally posted by popp View Post
        Sportscar Coachworks Ltd
        417 38 Avenue Ne
        Calgary, AB T2E 6R9, Canada
        (403) 276-3700‎

Owners name is Warren. Great guy, and will do that kind of work you speak of. Not cheap though. Let him know Sean or Alex from Matrix sent you

Comment

Working...
        X